• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Oklahoma was behind everyone else. We just voted last October, to open liquor stores on Sunday. Also, grocery stores/convenience stores can now sell wine, along with the 3.2 beer they've been selling for years. The only place to buy high ABV beer and spirits, are still liquor stores.

I can remember as a child when you would see chains and padlocks on the beer coolers on Sundays. Couldn’t buy any alcohol. You can buy beer and wine now, but no distilled spirits on Sundays.

Shit, you can buy anything on any day of the week. Nothing else to do here, Jesus said drink up.. For some reason you can’t buy beer or spirits between 2am and 7am but you can buy wine. Jesus likes wines.

Shit, you can buy anything on any day of the week. Nothing else to do here, Jesus said drink up.. For some reason you can’t buy beer or spirits between 2am and 7am but you can buy wine. Jesus likes wines.
what about the Fuego? or is it Faygo?

Here in CA, you can buy booze anywhere, grocery store, gas station, Costco, etc...

Pharmacies here also, the only place that doesn't sell here is the vet, which they should. I want to take shot every time I see the bill.