• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Bundle of "Red Meat Lovers" cigars, from Saka / Smoke Inn. Really digging these. Not "blow you away" strong, great complexity and flavor. Really hits the spot for a 'big' NC smoke. Also took advantage of some sales, got a box of CoRo and a two box special of HdM Petite Robusto's on the way. The Petite Robusto's are fantastic with some nap time, great "AM with coffee" smoke. CoRo's have been awesome lately, but they too benefit from some time in the cabinet.

Bundle of "Red Meat Lovers" cigars, from Saka / Smoke Inn. Really digging these. Not "blow you away" strong, great complexity and flavor. Really hits the spot for a 'big' NC smoke. Also took advantage of some sales, got a box of CoRo and a two box special of HdM Petite Robusto's on the way. The Petite Robusto's are fantastic with some nap time, great "AM with coffee" smoke. CoRo's have been awesome lately, but they too benefit from some time in the cabinet.
That was a good deal for CORO. Near impossible to get them for $380 a box these days.

Going to try to tone it down this year.

I hope that was a New Year's resolution that will last about 10 days, and then we'll be back to business as usual. Reading all your posts in this thread and fantasizing about stealing your humidor is one of my favorite past-times! ;)

Took a trip over the long weekend with the Mrs to Chattanooga. Made the score of the year at Burns East:

1x Crowned Heads La Careme Belicoso Finos LE 2019
1x Davidoff Winston Churchill The Late Hour Robuso
1x Don Lino Africa Kudu (the brand new blend)
1x Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro Toro (the brand new band)
1 Box Illusione Singulare 2013 Rose Croix (Box date Jan 20, 2014)

I'd given up on finding any more Rose Croix a few years ago, even after talking to Illusione directly. Lo and behold, Burns East had a box sitting right on the shelf. Great trip made even better.