• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

What happened to all the Gurkha smoking blokes that hung out here? Everyone wants to be like John now? WTF? Seriously.... these are some bangin' cigars you guys are throwin up. Very impressive.

Some production stuff.....a cab of Party Shorts on sale, two boxes of JLP "Conservas" smokes, and a 10-pack of the Saka / Smoke Inn "Red Meat Lovers" smokes. JLP's for basic smokes on the cheap, Party Shorts because....well, they're Party Shorts, and the RML sticks as they really fill the bill for a big, burly NC when the mood strikes. Really well blended, not just a punch to the face....really like them.

Holy crap ya'lls tax break must of been much better than mine! Very nice buys! Also good insight. Doing some research now

Edit: Just a fyi for anyone doing some googling, don't search only 'red meat lovers.' Would definitely suggest putting 'cigar' in the search bar with it 😵

What happened to all the Gurkha smoking blokes that hung out here? Everyone wants to be like John now? WTF? Seriously.... these are some bangin' cigars you guys are throwin up. Very impressive.

I'm in the midst of clearing out an overseas locker that I started back in '08ish at the peak of my cigar buying lunacy. Now they're closing down that service, so I must start shipping them all home! Hence I have a ton of stock coming home from '07 & '08.

I'm in the midst of clearing out an overseas locker that I started back in '08ish at the peak of my cigar buying lunacy. Now they're closing down that service, so I must start shipping them all home! Hence I have a ton of stock coming home from '07 & '08.
And now you're going to be like the guy with a swimming pool in the summer. All these new best buddies. I'll bring my own towel... :)

The bundle I bought on a whim after trying the Dominican version which was pretty decent. The smoking hombre ashtray that I posted on another thread came with it. The singles were the top 10 strongest smokes that a podcast I listen to listed and then graciously put together a sample of them. I’m quite fond on several in the sampler and wanted to try several others so it was a no-brained for me.
the rail road ties are for a landscaping project I’m getting ready to embark on for my house. It’s going to require chain saws, impact wrenches and a whole lot of Home Improvement quotes and grunts. It’s been on my to do list for a bit and I’m glad to finally have gotten to it. D841FC38-9CFA-4EA8-BE79-5DD6B8DD3D8C.jpeg12CB1EDB-FB39-4282-962A-EFD0F8DFA00D.jpegD73A975F-46D2-4C24-A3C2-A4DE0117D789.jpeg

We're living a life of quite desperation! Glad to catch up on this thread. These box codes from the last decade bring back wonderful memories!

Couldn’t pass these beauties up! I bought a few of the Sancho’s in Belgium and when I got home and later tried one, I instantly regretted not buying more. Luckily, a contact I met while there agreed to pick some up and mail me two boxes. The Uphman smell like chocolate bombs.