• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

I never liked them... they do not taste like Cuban cigars to me... hopefully they are much better than before...
Yeah, that’s pretty much what I meant and had heard by the harsh comment. People likiened them to non-Cuban cigars. I hear they have come around, but wouldn’t know for sure.

I never liked them... they do not taste like Cuban cigars to me... hopefully they are much better than before...
You nailed it Bill....they had an off-taste to them. Not that I would say non-Cuban like...because I've tasted Cuban cigars like this many times before...they reminded me of some PLPCs & RASS in the late 2000s. I couldn't make it through 1/5 of the cigar...but then again I've never been a big RA guy. But those were terrible...bitter/young/'not fermented enough' taste. In my experiences, something that starts out like that seldom seems to come around.

Let up know how they taste John, once they settle down...

I stopped by a friend's shop a few weeks ago who sells Davidoff. He had set up a Davidoff event that had to be canceled because of the CV crowd size limitations. Mind you, Davidoff NEVER discounts cigars for their events, but Sanj sells a shit ton of their cigars and they agreed to do so. He had a foil lined bag made (had to be foil lined because of the plastic bag ban) of 7 various cigars for $105.00 that included $175.00 worth of cigars he said. I bought three in support of the canceled event and I have to say...EVERY cigar was spot on. Burned great, tastes were consistent, thoroughly enjoyed each one so far. I only buy (a half a dozen boxes over the last few years) and smoke Davidoff when I'm in his shop as they are expensive.

Never fails that when I smoke them, I'm satisfied with their performance. No denying they're good smokes...

Davidoff.JPG

My latest purchase is a box of Illusione D'Aosta's that I apparently forgot to hit the final submission button on the Smallbatch site. I found this out when I started wondering why they hadn't arrived, and in the meantime they all sold out. I wish I could blame this level of dumbassery on being locked in the house with my family for 2 weeks.

No idea, these were purchased a while back, and I am just now getting them after being stored for me.
That's right... you said you were having to close your locker. Very nice box of cigars you got there. I'm so jealous in a good way.