• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Will do, I've never had them. I bought them specifically for walking the dog and/or floating in the lake when you don't want to hold your hand above water for an hour. I hope they a quick way to enjoy some flavor.
I enjoy them! Bought some for the first time whilst in Belgium and enjoy them frequently as a quick smoke.

Will do, I've never had them. I bought them specifically for walking the dog and/or floating in the lake when you don't want to hold your hand above water for an hour. I hope they a quick way to enjoy some flavor.
They definitely are... and with some age on them, smooth as silk, and they still have the strength to satisfy the urge...

Ok, I’ll play. Man, I hate these warning labels. Right over the box code, every time. I’m going to sacrifice one of these tonight to make sure they are smokeable for a street cookout tomorrow. (Also picked up 5 Boli Royal Corona tubos)

96A9A865-7408-41E4-9E4E-C18E63822E43.jpeg32F5731A-026E-46DF-9A89-236B9D93157E.jpegB301C34B-3E5D-4F70-A937-2020C6B80A20.jpeg

Where did you find the Partagas 150 Brad? Surprising find considering those were released in 1995.
I didn’t realize they were from 1995, now they have a double meaning for me since my daughter was born in 1995... Definitely have to keep an eye out for those...