• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Tell me more about the Mercadores!?!?!?!
They're aged stock which have been specially selected by the UK Habanos distributor Hunter & Frankau from their warehouse. Every so often they release stock that is 10, 15 or 20 years old is my understanding. Was recommended these by a friend.

They're aged stock which have been specially selected by the UK Habanos distributor Hunter & Frankau from their warehouse. Every so often they release stock that is 10, 15 or 20 years old is my understanding. Was recommended these by a friend.
Oh man, I need some!

I really enjoyed the Mercaderes. They were too mild for some, but I loved them. Still have one or two stashed away.

I really enjoyed the Mercaderes. They were too mild for some, but I loved them. Still have one or two stashed away.
I'm looking forward to trying it. Had a La Fuerza recently which I loved so thought I'd give some other San Cristobals a try. Controversially, I didn't like the El Morro from 2001 that I tried but I know others love that stick

A few shipments came in all at once haha.
Black Label Tracing Co. S&R Lanceros, Morphine 7 Lanceros, Deliverance Nocturne Salamons, Green Hornet.
Dunbarton. Mi Querida Muy Gordo Grande, and Fox Cigars threw in a Nub Cafe and Punch Rare Carona
SmartSelect_20210119-173039_Gallery.jpg