• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Thank you, Al Gore (not to mention the vherf guys who helped me learn how to get this)!

From the web:

The Cigar Family Charitable Foundation was founded in 2001 by the Fuente and Newman families to help children in the cigar producing region of the Dominican Republic. This initiative has developed into a complex serving five surrounding communities. 100% of proceeds go to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.

The 2020 sampler includes two very limited cigars: 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser and 1 Arturo Fuente Opus X Shark.

20210506_133015.jpg

20210506_133122.jpg

Is it pretty much impossible to find any kind of OpusX online?

I located some Opus X yesterday, by accident, when I was looking for something else (re: my post #497).
Anthonys has some Opus X on their website but their prices are '2 da moon.' I don't know how good they are about keeping track of their inventory there, as I have never ordered from them. If you can tolerate their prices, I would recommend calling first for availability, before ordering online, which is typically always a good idea when ordering online.
YMMV

That was pretty much my experience. I think the Shark was CA cig of the year or something last year (going on memory, it may be something else, but whatever it was it didn't make them any easier to find). Sending you a PM.

I located some Opus X yesterday, by accident, when I was looking for something else (re: my post #497).
Anthonys has some Opus X on their website but their prices are '2 da moon.' I don't know how good they are about keeping track of their inventory there, as I have never ordered from them. If you can tolerate their prices, I would recommend calling first for availability, before ordering online, which is typically always a good idea when ordering online.
YMMV
Holy hell they expensive on Anthony's

That was pretty much my experience. I think the Shark was CA cig of the year or something last year (going on memory, it may be something else, but whatever it was it didn't make them any easier to find). Sending you a PM.

Sharks were never easy to find lol

Holy hell they expensive on Anthony's

Opus are usally

Last edited:
everything is relative; price points included

I actually purchased my Opus X yesterday on an old website; the owner told me today that his current website was down & his old website was a fill-in. I purchased the Opus X at a solid 10% lower price point than his current website list them for, only because of luck; nothing else.
Won't ever happen again. 🤣

Scored two 25 boxes of QyH Favoritos. Got some from my buying group, and son of a gun, for an inexpensive cigar they seem tough to beat. Last box of JLP's I bought was horrible, these are worlds better and the short robusto is a nice size. Let them sit a couple months, you may be pleasantly surprised. For just over $2 a stick (OK, $2.70), they are pretty easy to recommend.

Last edited:
Scored two 25 boxes of QyH Favoritos. Got some from my buying group, and son of a gun, for an inexpensive cigar they seem tough to beat. Last box of JLP's I bought was horrible, these are worlds better and the short robusto is a nice size. Let them sit a couple months, you may be pleasantly surprised. For just over $2 a stick, they are pretty easy to recommend.
What's a buying group? Yall just kick in on orders together and split it?