• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Lol no worries (I did post theirs earlier on a different post 😂 then deleted it cuz I didn't know)
Been there! 😂😂 It can be hard to fight the desire to give someone the credit you feel they deserve.

Guilty.

In case you are wondering the intent behind the "policy", here's some interesting reading:

What are y'alls favorite places to order smokes online??

Small batch and Atlantic cigars are my go to. Good customer service and they usually have some of the harder to find smokes. Tampa sweethearts is my go to for Arturo Fuentes brand.

Small batch and Atlantic cigars are my go to. Good customer service and they usually have some of the harder to find smokes. Tampa sweethearts is my go to for Arturo Fuentes brand.
Thanks man! I just went on those sites and really like what I see

Who else has a Stogiebird subscription?? Or what subscription do you have/like?

I only have three cigar blends on my wish list for 2021; one is discontinued & likely never to be purchased again. The other two are a bit more likely.
Was looking to find out more about my recent Veritas Three Blends purchase, and discovered something completely by accident I wasn't expecting to locate; I located one of the three items on my 2021 wish list, and at a fantastic price point. :)

Arturo Fuente Opus X Reserva D'Chateau 7 x 48 😂 incoming

How are the skinny monsters??
They are fantastic. You can't go wrong with the sampler. You'll get to try each of the Skinny Monsters and find out which ones you prefer if you decide to get a box.

They are fantastic. You can't go wrong with the sampler. You'll get to try each of the Skinny Monsters and find out which ones you prefer if you decide to get a box.
Agree. I used to order the SM sampler every year. Not sure if the sampler box is readily available or only released around Halloween season, but I recall always ordering in around October.