• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

You're a machine!

Out of curiosity, what is your current humidor situation? Have you moved back into your coolers yet?
Yes, I’m back in the coolidors. I just inspected a condo near me the other day and the seller left a really nice China Cabinet behind. I’m trying to get my hands on it. Was a quality piece of furniture with tight door seals. The bottom half wouldn’t make a good humidor, but the top would have lots of storage and would be an easy convert.

The wrapper on those look delicious!
Amazing cigar and yes, the wrappers are delicious. Bill sent me one because he was worried the box he got was fake. It wasn’t! I remember texting him several times through the whole process gushing about how amazing and complex the cigar was.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel now, eh?
That dollar bill you see behind the box is all the money in this world I have left now.

Are you going to start smoking this stuff or have you moved into just collecting?
Anything can be smoked, but I know I have way more cigars than I could ever smoke in three lifetimes. I definitely love just pulling some cigars out, looking at them, smelling them, etc. That gives me just as much joy as smoking them. It’s money in the bank when it comes to Cuban cigars. The only risk is a house fire or burst plumbing pipe. I have left some boxes intact because I know they are more desirable that way. Have also bought a few partial boxes lately that I know I will be more likely to smoke out of.

Anything can be smoked, but I know I have way more cigars than I could ever smoke in three lifetimes. I definitely love just pulling some cigars out, looking at them, smelling them, etc. That gives me just as much joy as smoking them. It’s money in the bank when it comes to Cuban cigars. The only risk is a house fire or burst plumbing pipe. I have left some boxes intact because I know they are more desirable that way. Have also bought a few partial boxes lately that I know I will be more likely to smoke out of.
Word, man. How do I work myself into your Will? 🤣