• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

So I told my wife I wasn’t buying anymore cigars. Then this came in the mail. I told her that one being maduro and one being natural they cancel each other out so it’s not like I bought anything at all…… Well I don’t think my logic worked because I just noticed a charge from Sephora on my credit card. So maybe we are even?
B9EFB117-65E9-4484-855E-12F1454CBA99.jpeg4DAB9D5E-6B7C-4F73-B588-E68DA4368AC5.jpeg9C38904A-8590-4512-832C-A09D4A4D24CC.jpeg

So I told my wife I wasn’t buying anymore cigars. Then this came in the mail. I told her that one being maduro and one being natural they cancel each other out so it’s not like I bought anything at all…… Well I don’t think my logic worked because I just noticed a charge from Sephora on my credit card. So maybe we are even?
View attachment 47854View attachment 47853View attachment 47855
Unless she bought half a year worth of makeup you are still ahead 😉

View attachment 47854View attachment 47853View attachment 47855
Those look delicious!! She could look like bozo the clown for 2 years with the amount of makeup she'd have to buy to be even..

Unless she bought half a year worth of makeup you are still ahead 😉
My wife was a professional makeup artist before we met. I can guarantee you we have about a 100 year supply if my wife was doing makeup for a small vegas show 5 days a week haha. I'm just happy it was for far less than those cigars cost haha. Thankfully she has no idea what a padron is.

My wife was a professional makeup artist before we met. I can guarantee you we have about a 100 year supply if my wife was doing makeup for a small vegas show 5 days a week haha. I'm just happy it was for far less than those cigars cost haha. Thankfully she has no idea what a padron is.
Beau got in the beauty business and having a 20 year old daughter I am quite aware of how Sephora works ( when the register girls see how many points she has they think she is a celebrity artist lol )