• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Nick,

Did you add better hinges or is Coleman actually using metal hinges? I love the idea. I am needing to get my supply back up to where it used to be. I'm a slacker. Can't wait to see it as it fills up.

Floyd T

PS: I see a motorcycle helmet hiding on the shelf. Are you able to ride a bit? Or is someone else in the house a free spirit?!

Last edited:
Nick,

Did you add better hinges or is Coleman actually using metal hinges? I love the idea. I am needing to get my supply back up to where it used to be. I'm a slacker. Can't wait to see it as it fills up.

Floyd T

PS: I see a motorcycle helmet hiding on the shelf. Are you able to ride a bit? Or is someone else in the house a free spirit?!
Floyd,

The cooler has metal hinges, but it doesn't have the side straps to hold it at 90 degrees. I'll deal... :)

The motorcycle helmet is mine. Can't tell you why I've been holding on to it all these years, but it's the one that saved my melon 25 June 2006. I honestly don't know why it's out and not in a box in the attic somewhere -- I must have had a plan for it for something or other. Maybe one of the Super Bowl Dog Rocket reviews last year, or something.