• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

I love how Tat boxes them horizontally instead of vertically, so as to make the box resemble a coffin. Or, maybe it's just me...
You know, I never realized that as far as the direction! Nice catch. But yes, they are called "coffins"

For those who may have been considering buying this… my advice would be to pass. At least based on the first 18 cigars I peaked at. Some okay cigars but looks like allot of these will be moving to the Steve’s best of the best container.

Brief explanation of my container. This is the box I keep with best of the best written on the top. It is used for when my wife invites friends over who bring their husbands. The ones that I don’t really like all that much.
My cigar advent calendar finally arrived!! Haha will not be catching up by smoking 17 cigars today. Really nicely made though, have zero idea what’s inside.

View attachment 50214View attachment 50215

What did you think of that, assuming you smoked it
No I just opened the pack to show C.J. I won his fiddy. The cello wasn't darker than anyone else's. I've got it slated for the end of the year. Trying to give it a couple weeks to adjust.