• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

Does anyone know where to find any Bishop Blends rn, its killing me that everyones out online
I ordered a fiver from Fox last night and they called me today and said it was a mistake and they didn't have any. WTF!!! They offered to give me something else, but I thought it was a little too little of an exchange. But for you they might have a fiver that is three BB's plus two other BLTC's

I ordered a fiver from Fox last night and they called me today and said it was a mistake and they didn't have any. WTF!!! They offered to give me something else, but I thought it was a little too little of an exchange. But for you they might have a fiver that is three BB's plus two other BLTC's

never bought from them so can’t speak to the company reputation. But they have the cigar available

never bought from them so can’t speak to the company reputation. But they have the cigar available

Thanks Dan. I’ve done well in Fox in the past. I was only pursuing lancero’s based on what a couple brothers were saying. I’ve actually got a few of the other sizes. Appreciate the leg work

I’ve noticed there are phases to the CP membership.

phase 1: I’m learning, just bought a sampler from one of the big online shops.

phase 2: I need a better humidor because I want to buy more.

phase 3: I’m curious about these CC’s everyone is talking about. (Armer currently here)

phase 4: Those we’re good, I should probably order 4-5 more boxes.

phase 5: what’s a couple of additional boxes, everyone else is doing it.

Phase 6: so how big a cooler/humidor should I buy?

Phase 7: I need to take a break, my humidor holds 300 cigars and I’m already busting at the seams. I think my wife/girlfriend/significant other might leave me.

phase 8: she forgot how many cigars I have hidden in the closet, Time to buy 10 more boxes (my current phase)

Somewhere way down the list

Phase 924: Oh I’m going to order so many boxes of cigars older than everyone’s kids so they think I recently hit the lotto (@jfields current phase)
Found this in the archives! Truth can be found in these words. Guess this puts me between phase 4 and 6. Upgrading from the Tupador to the coolidor.

Our brother @jfields has been a busy boy, and while I don't do CC's ( yet ), I had a itch I had to scratch. They are LFD Andalusian Bull, Four Kicks Capa Espicial.

I have to retake the boxes, the file is too large. But if Fields can do it, so can I dang it. See photo below in following post.

5 TAT Black
One each of:
PDR 1878 CapaNatural
Macanudo
VegaFina 1998
Quesada Octoberfest
Perez Carrillo Encore
Herman's Batch / H. Upmann
Partagas 1845
Galera
RjY 1875 Reserva Real
La Aurora 115 Anniversario
Monricristo Platinum

Last edited:

Shout out to @aeroswat for letting me know that Perfect cigar blend has boxes of bishop blend, also they have a build your own sampler with some opusx and then a good selection of them as well and then other killer samplers