• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2021

View attachment 47558
View attachment 47559

View attachment 47560

Box split with a good friend, now I will have some to compare to my 2019 serie D.
Congratulations, we have thoroughly corrupted you…
Great looking cigars… first of all, alway try to get the box with a split, or have some empty cabs to keep your splits in… If you need any, just let me know.
When only 5 months old, most Cuban cigars will probably still be off gassing (mostly ammonia) and would fair nicely with a bit of down time. I would try one now, then let them sit a few months, and try another.

Last edited:
Congratulations, we have thoroughly corrupted you…
Great looking cigars… first of all, alway try to get the box with a split, or have some empty cabs to keep your splits in… If you need any, just let me know.
When only 5 month old, most Cuban cigars will probably still be off gassing (mostly ammonia) and would fair nicely with a bit of down time. I would try one now, then let them sit a few months, and try another.
Always learning, thanks for the pro tip! I may look you up for boxes in the future if I continue to invest in partial ISOMs.

Out driving around T-town trying to find some acne wash for the kids. Had $120 cash and figured I’d stop and see what I could find at the B&M. Gotta support local as much as we can. Spent $119.95, got

Padron 1926 #35
My Father Cedric Deluxe Cervantes
AF Unnamed Reserve 2021
AF Unnamed Reserve 2021
AF Chateau Fuente SG
AF Don Carlos #4
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
Ashton VSG Pegasus
4 Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reservas

D786A776-F010-42D2-9AC9-F8DDECEF45BB.jpeg

Out driving around T-town trying to find some acne wash for the kids. Had $120 cash and figured I’d stop and see what I could find at the B&M. Gotta support local as much as we can. Spent $119.95, got

Padron 1926 #35
My Father Cedric Deluxe Cervantes
AF Unnamed Reserve 2021
AF Unnamed Reserve 2021
AF Chateau Fuente SG
AF Don Carlos #4
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
Ashton VSG Pegasus
4 Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reservas

View attachment 47591
Have the kids spray some Nano Silver on their face. Soak the area with the acne and let dry. Do this several times per day. The acne will be gone in just a few days.