• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

I was just making a joke. Like the CC’s people bring back from a dude on the beach in Mexico with the glass top. Lol

I figured it was probably that.. but there wasn't any kind of emoji/smiley or whatever they're called and then I wondered. Especially with all the fake glass-top stuff out there.

I'm just excited to see a new Diesel product I've never seen or heard of before. Gonna have to check them out! 👍

I already smoked the Romeo Y Julieta lol. But here's the Por Larranaga :)

Attachments

• 20220526_235239.jpg
    20220526_235239.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 43
No, I bought them as singles. The Romeo Y Julieta was in a tube and the Por Larranaga was in a little baggie

They didn't even bother to try and make that look real.... Hopefully you enjoyed it and didn't pay to much.
I think it's the over-band they use in Europe and Canada. They have generic bands no art work. Kind of what we are going to let the FDA do to our cigar market if we don't make a stand for our Constitutional rights. Government over reach ... for your protection of course. We are to stupid to make a decision or run our own lives. We so need their Nanny state meddling's to help us and keep us safe from those bad guys out there.