• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

These Ramon Bueso 2005 Vintage Olanchos were delivered Saturday.. fantastic smoke with even better price point. Phil, @OceanBlvd did a great review on these and I couldn't agree more:

20220703_142653.jpg

LMMFAO!!!!

The story behind those Nub footballs btw.. I was on ebay and since I'm always looking at cigar stuff they showed it to me in a promoted listing.. Was gonna get one, but the seller had the buy more, save more on. The price at 5 was the most discounted.. brought 'em down to about $5/ea.

He even threw in a (maybe pun intended) 6th one free and upgraded to Priority. Figure they'll make nice little gifts for cigar buddies. 👍

These Ramon Bueso 2005 Vintage Olanchos were delivered Saturday.. fantastic smoke with even better price point. Phil, @OceanBlvd did a great review on these and I couldn't agree more:

View attachment 57736
We smoke a lot of the same thrifty stuff. I have a stock of these resting for 3-4 years now. :)

We smoke a lot of the same thrifty stuff. I have a stock of these resting for 3-4 years now. :)

I know right? You post stuff and I'm like, ohh.. that's the other person who smokes these! With these Olanchos, it was really just a bonus that they came with such a modest price tag.

They don't come around for sale that often.. but man.. when they do, I load up! I have zero problems handing this stick out to anyone. Great with age, or just after a week. I digs 'em. 👍

The first two boxes I got a few weeks back we’re $900 each. This one had already gone up to $1,100. by then, but I still thought it was a good deal.

😳

Is that part of a halfwheel? 😛