• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Went to a couple local shops looking for a few things. Couldn't just walk by the walk-in humidor without taking a walk through..
.. or 5 or 6 times 😀
Anyways picked up a few smokes for the week, while I wait for my purchases in the mail. There both the same, not sure which is easier to see.

Attachments

• 20220710_194629.jpg
    20220710_194629.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20220710_194603.jpg
    20220710_194603.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 29
Went to a couple local shops looking for a few things. Couldn't just walk by the walk-in humidor without taking a walk through..
.. or 5 or 6 times 😀
Anyways picked up a few smokes for the week, while I wait for my purchases in the mail. There both the same, not sure which is easier to see.

The two on the right are really hard to see.

The picture quality is fine.. they're just really hard to see. 😉😛

ETA: If you use this screenshot, it will render your images full size instead of as thumbnails:

postpic.jpg

.. or 5 or 6 times 😀
If you send to @cabaiguan juan the one on the right that start with G I might just send you a nice fiver 😉

Hopefully, that better. I always thought that the attachments were able to be seen bigger. Sorry about that.

If you send to @cabaiguan juan the one on the right that start with G I might just send you a nice fiver 😉
😀 I haven't had any Gurka yet. Been debating on whether to pull the trigger on a few sprint sales, or daily deals. Never did. I stopped by this cigar lounge yesterday that I hadn't been to before. I noticed they had 2 or 3 different Gurka. Thought what the hell. Then one of them said some rare, so I grabbed it. Then grabbed the box press (assuming all square cigars are box press) one next to it.

Really looking forward to that one in particular. I've been reading so many really good things about Gurka.

😀 I haven't had any Gurka yet. Been debating on whether to pull the trigger on a few sprint sales, or daily deals. Never did. I stopped by this cigar lounge yesterday that I hadn't been to before. I noticed they had 2 or 3 different Gurka. Thought what the hell. Then one of them said some rare, so I grabbed it. Then grabbed the box press (assuming all square cigars are box press) one next to it.

Really looking forward to that one in particular. I've been reading so many really good things about Gurka.
Before the flood gates open. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

Gurkha market themselves much higher than their cigars typically warrant and they are always on sale.

Before the flood gates open. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

Gurkha market themselves much higher than their cigars typically warrant and they are always on sale.
I'll keep that in mind.

As for the other.... I've never been influenced to not do what I enjoy. I have no problem being the odd man out, if you will. 😃

I enjoy recommendations and all that, but in the end every person has their own palate, likes, and dislikes.

I'll keep that in mind.

As for the other.... I've never been influenced to not do what I enjoy. I have no problem being the odd man out, if you will. 😃

I enjoy recommendations and all that, but in the end every person has their own palate, likes, and dislikes.
Exactly! If you like it, light it up.

I'll keep that in mind.

Gurkha's QC sucks. They make ok cigars, but in a box of 20 you'll probably find 1-2 of those. The rest will suck. As Hayden said, NEVER pay full price for a Gurkha. I'd go a step further and say never pay any money for them but like he said, "like what you smoke, smoke what you like". If you don't get 80%+ off the price or more you are overpaying. Hopefully you try some other cigar brands and can ween yourself off those. We all start somewhere

Gurkha's QC sucks. They make ok cigars, but in a box of 20 you'll probably find 1-2 of those. The rest will suck. As Hayden said, NEVER pay full price for a Gurkha. I'd go a step further and say never pay any money for them but like he said, "like what you smoke, smoke what you like". If you don't get 80%+ off the price or more you are overpaying. Hopefully you try some other cigar brands and can ween yourself off those. We all start somewhere
Well, fortunately, there is nothing to ween off. I've never had any Gurka, and only bought 2 to try. So if they turn out not to be very good, I have no investment in them.

I really like all the Diesel lines that I've had though. I'm waiting for some of the others I haven't tried yet in the mail to arrive. So far, everything by Desiel I really, really, dig. I guess that's where I'm at in my newbie zone. I've also come to discover, today actually, that I really like Nub cigars. It was pretty good when I smoked it earlier today. I bought 5 more.

The more I branch out, the more experience I have with other brands, lines, and cigar people. I'm sure it will all come with time.

Well, fortunately, there is nothing to ween off. I've never had any Gurka, and only bought 2 to try. So if they turn out not to be very good, I have no investment in them.

I really like all the Diesel lines that I've had though. I'm waiting for some of the others I haven't tried yet in the mail to arrive. So far, everything by Desiel I really, really, dig. I guess that's where I'm at in my newbie zone. I've also come to discover, today actually, that I really like Nub cigars. It was pretty good when I smoked it earlier today. I bought 5 more.

The more I branch out, the more experience I have with other brands, lines, and cigar people. I'm sure it will all come with time.

When I first showed up, these guys gave me endless hell about Gurkha. With their help, I’ve found muuuuch much better stuff to spend my money on. If you liked nub, check out Oliva, same company.

As for other brands to look at that don’t really have a bad stick in their entire line up- Padron, Arturo Fuentes, My Father, illusione and Tatuaje are a good starting point for brands to start looking into.

I really like all the Diesel lines that I've had though. I'm waiting for some of the others I haven't tried yet in the mail to arrive. So far, everything by Desiel I really, really, dig.

My favorite Diesel and one that I've introduced to many people is the Unlimited Maduro d.4 or d.5. If you haven't tried it yet, give it a go.. definitely one a Diesel lover should try.

Has a single thin band on the foot only.. which I kinda dig since there's no risk to the wrapper as it slips right off easily:

diesel.jpg

Hopefully, that better. I always thought that the attachments were able to be seen bigger. Sorry about that.

No worries dude. I did same thing, as do most newbs. It's a feature-rich forum and you just learn some things as you go. But don't ever hesitate to ask how to do something if you're wondering. 👍