• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Is there a reason for this? Charge more $$?
I don't recall regular cuban releases with this habanos band being that more expensive. Though this 2014 partagas was 60 euro (quite steep I.m.o.), the P2 and Edmundo were 20 eruo each. This is 1.60 euro more for the Edmundo, and even 50 cents cheaper for the P2 with the current rates.

But I personally think it's about some sort of guarantee of EU habanos retailers that a stick has been aged. If your not buying sealed product a swap or change by customers or staff could easily slip by, intentionally or not.

Ps. Still can't wait to light em up

Got very lucky with these 3 ultra exclusive cigars. H99 Robusto, Liga 10 Robusto and Year of the Rat Collection. I'm not 100% sure, but i was told you cannot find these anywhere, they're event and international exclusives.

Attachments

• 20220921_115247.jpg
    20220921_115247.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 18
Got very lucky with these 3 ultra exclusive cigars. H99 Robusto, Liga 10 Robusto and Year of the Rat Collection. I'm not 100% sure, but i was told you cannot find these anywhere, they're event and international exclusives.
Great photo composition 👍. Nice get.

Anybody got a great haul lately? let me see those pics 📸.

20220923_193511.jpg

Davidoff millennium blend short robusto
Wrapper:Ecuador Connecticut
Binder:Dominican Republic
Filler:Dominican Republic

Davidoff anniversario special R
Wrapper:Ecuador Connecticut
Binder:Dominican Republic
Filler:Dominican Republic

Vegas Robaina unicos

San cristobal padro (casa habanos limited)

Punch 48 (casa habanos limited)

Por Larrañaga petit corona

Por Larrañaga galanes

Latest additions very happy aboutthe currentstock here in the netherlands...(though my humidors have finally reached past their max capacity. Had to put the yard smokes in a tuppador.)

Arturo Fuente Don carlos personal reserve robusto

don pepin garcia 15th year anniversary (limited 2018) toro's

Tatuaje cojonu 2009

Quesada 2022 Oktoberfest

Sobermesa

Rocky patel royal

El credito no.4

Edgar Hoill lealtad box press

20220928_202149.jpg
Apart from the crack also a very nice box addition for the collection 👌
InCollage_20220928_221706431.jpg

Scored a box of DT&T Mi Querida Black SakaKhan (7 1/4 X 54). Big boys, but holy smokes are they good. Really good, one of the better sticks I've tried lately. Good enough that I dove on box #2 when they came up.

Latest additions very happy aboutthe currentstock here in the netherlands...(though my humidors have finally reached past their max capacity. Had to put the yard smokes in a tuppador.)

Arturo Fuente Don carlos personal reserve robusto

don pepin garcia 15th year anniversary (limited 2018) toro's

Tatuaje cojonu 2009

Quesada 2022 Oktoberfest

Sobermesa

Rocky patel royal

El credito no.4

Edgar Hoill lealtad box press

View attachment 61064
Apart from the crack also a very nice box addition for the collection 👌
View attachment 61065
Looks like an awesome haul! Did the crack happen in shipping? Just curious.