• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Went to 2 Guys 37th anniversary cigar dinner ( buddy asked on Sunday - lol)

Of the 300 plus people, JCL and I each won 1 of 15 golf bags...our table won 4 of 15 cigar boxes...of which I won 2 of them.

I almost knew what @tone-ny feels like at these things!!!

Attachments

• 20220914_213508.jpg
    20220914_213508.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220914_212445.jpg
    20220914_212445.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220914_195348.jpg
    20220914_195348.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Found the last oliva V lancero at de oude tijd B&M in Utrecht, I've been wanting to try afterit was postedontoday'ssmoke.

The opus X are from a box of 77 shark I've smoked from before. They don't sell as quickly, but still hate to miss out, best I stock up before they do.

Now you got me curious. What are those Russian themed purchases ?
I'm also interested by those Moscow city and st.Petersburg hermitage smokes you got there @cabaiguan juan will you review these at some point?

20220915_181329.jpg

Now you got me curious. What are those Russian themed purchases ?
Hammer & Sickle closeout. They were from the #BurnTheBand sale. 2Guys bought all the remaining Hammer & Sickle cigars; they stopped the Brand back in May/June after the Mayor or Governor took Russian brands off the shelf. Even though Hammer & Sickle was a local New England brand. They did a whole Cigar Authority podcast on it back then.

Cubans are slowly getting more available here in the Netherlands. The latter 3 are of this months subscription service. Real 6x60 jawbreakers.
InCollage_20220916_215134732.jpg
And to complete this recent buying spree you can't go wrong with sin compromiso, did you know we have a regional "Amsterdam" release of the sin compromiso Bullet Head box pressed Gordo 6x60 (see old photo). Story goes the owner of cigaragua wanted a real powerful 😤 cigar. Well I was prepared for the worst, but it tasted quite mellow and very mature. Likely within my top 20 in terms of experienced complexity. Though I am still working writing a complete breakdown.

20211102_174043.jpg

Sin Compromiso Selección Espada Estoque (7 x 44)
Wrapper: Mexico san Andrés
Binder: Ecuador (Habano)
Filler: Nicaragua

Partagas Seleccion Privada Edicion Limitada 2014

Partagas series P2 habanos 2016

Monte cristo Edmundo habanos 2016

Plasencia Cosecha 146 Monte Carlo
Wrapper: Honduras
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Honduras / Nicaragua

Rocky Patel Disciple Sixty
Wrapper: Type Mexican San Andres Maduro

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Toro Gordo 60x6
WRAPPER: USA Connecticut Broadleaf
BINDER: Nicaragua
FILLER Nicaragua

Cubans are slowly getting more available here in the Netherlands. The latter 3 are of this months subscription service. Real 6x60 jawbreakers.
View attachment 60619
And to complete this recent buying spree you can't go wrong with sin compromiso, did you know we have a regional "Amsterdam" release of the sin compromiso Bullet Head box pressed Gordo 6x60 (see old photo). Story goes the owner of cigaragua wanted a real powerful 😤 cigar. Well I was prepared for the worst, but it tasted quite mellow and very mature. Likely within my top 20 in terms of experienced complexity. Though I am still working writing a complete breakdown.

View attachment 60622

FILLER Nicaragua
Someone school me because those 2016 bands on the Partagas and Montecristo l have never seen?

View attachment 60619

View attachment 60622

FILLER Nicaragua
Oh, man -- I was just in Amsterdam today. Where is it that has the AMS Sin Compromiso?

Went to 2 Guys 37th anniversary cigar dinner ( buddy asked on Sunday - lol)

Of the 300 plus people, JCL and I each won 1 of 15 golf bags...our table won 4 of 15 cigar boxes...of which I won 2 of them.

I almost knew what @tone-ny feels like at these things!!!
What bag did you win?