• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Looks like a precious ... 🥰
Unless I missed something, I don't see this exact cigar, mine is jiangishi red, but not black, and this has the secondary edition limitada band, which I don't see on any other zombies

No, that's the zombie red collector's edition. Mines not that, though I do have the collector's edition. Mine says jiangishi on the box lid and the black Chinese edition was the same. The collector's edition says zombie on the box lid. Mine has a. Edition limitada second band, not the collector's edition band

Looks like a precious ... 🥰

Scroll down through the list of releases and there's a Jiangshi Black listed, but no mention of the Jiangshi Red. The article is a couple years old, but you'd think this release would get a little more press coverage.

I just read the Jiangshi Black article, and they said that release was only a few dozen boxes to a couple of stores and hardly any info released from the company. I guess they like keeping it a mystery.

Last edited:
No, that's the zombie red collector's edition. Mines not that, though I do have the collector's edition. Mine says jiangishi on the box lid and the black Chinese edition was the same. The collector's edition says zombie on the box lid. Mine has a. Edition limitada second band, not the collector's edition band
How dark is the cello?

holy shit! Had to google to learn what/where those are about. Interesting brands comparing the old to the current productions. Did you seek those out or just see them and impulse buy (not that you ever impulse buy)?
It’s actually still a current production brand. Just not one of the better known ones.
They sought me out. I have people trying to sell me stuff all the time. Sometimes I bite, sometimes I don’t.

Maybe these were rolled at Viaje's "secret" factory, and a cousin's son's sister's aunt who's married to the police chief, snuck them out and now you have them?! Just sayin'! It happens with all of these "special" seegars.

Floyd T