• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Wait hold up, what’s in two days..?? 🙊 please don’t ban me

View attachment 53721

I messaged the owner of a local liquor store that has a little cigar room, asked if he would donate some empty boxes he had stacked up for me to harvest wood from for my humidor 😁😁😁

You could build another humidor with all those!

If anyone remembers I posted 3 bundles of a limited release "microbatch" exclusive from Caldwell maybe a month ago. He considers it the best cigar ever, and definitely of his, and named it The GOAT. I was offered one last bite at the apple and ordered the max allowed, 5 bundles. They just came and I now have 8 total.

View attachment 53718

They're not being sold to the general public, I will trade for some or be open to selling a few fivers if anyone is interested. I Haven't had one after a nap yet.. but even ROTT they were truly amazing. Not sure it's best I've ever had... but it's not far off. Just PM if curious.
Out of curiosity, what do Caldwell bundles run generally? Are these more expensive? The current one off trend in cigars is an interesting marketing ploy, but I have had quite a few that were pretty awesome.

Out of curiosity, what do Caldwell bundles run generally? Are these more expensive? The current one off trend in cigars is an interesting marketing ploy, but I have had quite a few that were pretty awesome.

I will get back to you later tonight on that. Only have a few mins right now and a bunch of folks have messaged wanting some. Anyone who's pm'd so far as of this post, you're all fine and will get yours.

That said, for right now, I'll do one more bundle (2 fivers). I have an email in to see if I can get more. Tonight I will transfer this over to a more appropriate thread.

Thanks guys!

Oh, there are a few reviews in now btw:

<<< Reviews Link >>>

Searching for a bigger humidor now.

I've found the 48qt Igloo to be best overall value wise. Coleman's are great, but pricier. You may want to consider wall-mounting them... anyone know how to do that? 😛

Have you read the cooler prep and seasoning thread yet... the one I don't have handy at this moment? I've actually seen a few posts on it.. but I think it's stickied.. just let us know when you plan to get one. We'll get you squared away and setup correctly.

What are you storing those Saka's in now?

ETA: Maybe start here <-Link

Last edited: