• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Did those come from Spain?

No, I wanna say Cuba.

😛

Spain is definitely a possibility. And to answer @StewNasty69, I've recounted my tale here before of losing over $1,000 before back in the day on an ISOM purchase. These are actually last years and have been in-country over 6 months already.

I have a buddy who snowbirds between The Villages, FL and here, Madison, WI. He and the Mrs. drive their hulking RV back up here around this time each year. They also do a lot of "cruising", so they take cruises with stops all over the place.

I won't go into any other specifics, but let's just say my only worry was is if their RV were to be searched. However, considering both he AND his wife are retired attorneys, I don't exactly see them consenting to a search of their RV!

Honestly, I wouldn't even have done the Behikes if I wasn't a couple weeks away from finishing my new walk-in. I just wanted some new and full "drool-factor" boxes right upon entry.

I'll never spend this much on a box of cigars again. Was absolutely absurd. 💸💨

Lil Cuban haul. Bolivar RC looking like some drugs.View attachment 68714
where tf did you find boliver every store i checked online between sweden poland and germany where all out....
Btw i dont know the name but the gold cigar inbetween the big R and montecrist no2. plz give me a review i wanted to buy it but i think its a bit high for such a small cigar.
so would be nice to know if its worth a try or if its no rush

where tf did you find boliver every store i checked online between sweden poland and germany where all out....
Btw i dont know the name but the gold cigar inbetween the big R and montecrist no2. plz give me a review i wanted to buy it but i think its a bit high for such a small cigar.
He probably found them on a FB page or something similar he's on. Private collector selling them.
That's a Por Larranga Montecarlos and if you can find them, buy them. Slender cigars are getting harder and harder to find. Great investment potential by the box. With all the best rollers leaving the island these days, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Habanos discontinues them soon. I hope I'm wrong though.

He probably found them on a FB page or something similar he's on. Private collector selling them.
That's a Por Larranga Montecarlos and if you can find them, buy them. Slender cigars are getting harder and harder to find. Great investment potential by the box. With all the best rollers leaving the island these days, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Habanos discontinues them soon. I hope I'm wrong though.
I thought the Montecarlos were discontinued? Maybe it's another marca/vitola that I'm thinking of that was a really popular buy here. In any case, I know they are hard to come by any more. You used to be able to find them for absolutely killer deals, but those days are long past.

damn i need to get a hold off some.

I thought the Montecarlos were discontinued? Maybe it's another marca/vitola that I'm thinking of that was a really popular buy here. In any case, I know they are hard to come by any more. You used to be able to find them for absolutely killer deals, but those days are long past.
Agreed! That, and they used to be cheap! Wish I had of had that foresight. It's like the Punch Ninfa they discontinued in 2002. Those were really cheap back in the day. Now you can expect to pay $1,600.00 USD a box at auction. 😲

0E49EA04-BD40-42B7-AA32-5CBFB9F2B0F4.jpeg

I'll let you know when I eventually try it.
Got em in a private discord server, you nailed it.

Just spent 17 days overseas for work at a variety of places (Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Amsterdam, Tangier, Kusadasi, etc.) 12 planes, 15 countries and 3 continents is enough travel for me for a few years. But was able to pick up a number of singles at a variety of places at relatively decent prices. At least compared to buying solo sticks online. 🤣 Was very surprised I didn’t get questioned at customs as well.

Also just brought in a bunch of EL Johnny O’s. That ought to set me up for a year at my current pace of enjoyment. 😁

Attachments

• AA096B90-1E8B-431B-BC90-ECAA80CB2098.jpeg
    AA096B90-1E8B-431B-BC90-ECAA80CB2098.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 15
  • A7B9ACDF-A210-42A0-B990-C8CE2AAAE89B.jpeg
    A7B9ACDF-A210-42A0-B990-C8CE2AAAE89B.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 15
Agreed! That, and they used to be cheap! Wish I had of had that foresight. It's like the Punch Ninfa they discontinued in 2002. Those were really cheap back in the day. Now you can expect to pay $1,600.00 USD a box at auction. 😲

View attachment 68752

So wait, same cigar, but the one with the jumbled bands sold for more? Who are these people??

Oh wait.. nm.. 😛