• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

A friend of mine on Discord asked me to be his “Davidoff Sherpa” and put together a Sampler for him. In return we agreed on these LCDH CC.

Then he added 5 more as Body Guards…crazy SOB blew up my back patio LOL

I’m excited for his to box to arrive. I wrote him a page and a half long letter, explaining the cigars and why I believe Davidoff is #1. I too sent him some BGs, but dammit if he didn’t one up me!

IMG_5994.jpegIMG_5993.jpeg

A friend of mine on Discord asked me to be his “Davidoff Sherpa” and put together a Sampler for him. In return we agreed on these LCDH CC.

I’m excited for his to box to arrive. I wrote him a page and a half long letter, explaining the cigars and why I believe Davidoff is #1. I too sent him some BGs, but dammit if he didn’t one up me!

View attachment 74279View attachment 74280
Very nice my friend!

View attachment 74279View attachment 74280

Isn‘t it funny how we seem to get more excited to give cigars than we do to receive them? Don’t get me wrong, I love to get them, but there is just something special about the process of picking out the “perfect” cigars for someone else!

woo-hoo! Just got this partial bundle of Johnny-O SigVi! Now my experience with CCs are from a decade ago but I do have a good memory and these are spot on! Smell just like the old days whenever I first opened a cab. Now to rest in the freezer for a bit before aging these bad boys in the igloodor. I will def be getting more!

View attachment 70390
How were they?

Well, it's NO surprise, I don't imagine, if my latest purchase was more San Cristobal Fabulosos. 🤣

I mean. I go through 1-2 boxes a month. That's why I don't bother posting them here each & every time. :rolleyes:

But this time I thought y'all might enjoy peeping the newest box design. Third version since I started smoking these & it's definitely a keeper.

F9zVtuQWsAAb861.jpegF9zVtuwXQAAfatf.jpeg

~Boar

Z2xQUUi.jpg