• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Getting some nice arturo fuente to celebrate Getting a new tattoo done this week.

AF don carlos Eye of the bull 3x
Persomo ESV Sungrown torpedo 5x
Tatuaje miami j21 Reserva 3x
Tatuaje RC nr.3
Padron 1926 nr.90
Ashton Cabinet No 3
Condega cerro negro LE
JOYA DE NICARAGUA CUATRO CINCO EDICIÓN EUROPA

InCollage_20230624_142816136.jpg
IMG-20230620-WA0003.jpg
Quite eye catching if I do say so myself 😁
InCollage_20230624_142709159.jpg
InCollage_20230624_142745326.jpg

A gift from a friend...the S.T. DuPont Ligne 2 Lighter.
A dual soft flame.
I like it.
There is a catch. S.T. Dupont has a dedicated butane fill valve so you must buy their butane.
Bought an adapter that screws in and allows me to use my preferred butane. Will be here on Monday.
The lighter came with butane, but not much. Initially, the flames were 2" high.
It also uses a tiny flint that must be replaced as needed. The bottom of the lighter looks like a space module and special tools needed to accommodate calibration.
A gift of a lifetime for a cigar smoker that could never afford something so elitist...lol.
ST DUPONat LIGNE 2 LIGHTER.jpg

A gift from a friend...the S.T. DuPont Ligne 2 Lighter.
A dual soft flame.
I like it.
There is a catch. S.T. Dupont has a dedicated butane fill valve so you must buy their butane.
Bought an adapter that screws in and allows me to use my preferred butane. Will be here on Monday.
The lighter came with butane, but not much. Initially, the flames were 2" high.
It also uses a tiny flint that must be replaced as needed. The bottom of the lighter looks like a space module and special tools needed to accommodate calibration.
A gift of a lifetime for a cigar smoker that could never afford something so elitist...lol.
View attachment 69683

It's gorgeous Phil. Wait, is that the same cat fountain I have.. in front of a pair of subs??

I sure hope so! 🤣

Sammy the Cat likes his fur blown back while he drinks from his Vodka Fountain. It relaxes him.
I need to have music when I write reviews and Sammy has adapted. Good kitty...
View attachment 69684View attachment 69685

The hard water at my former condo didn't bode well for mine. Been meaning to run some vinegar through it and get it back operational.. have reverse-osmosis from my well here. Does a great job.
Sammy is quite the handsome boy btw, gorgeous eyes and coat! You must get him professionally groomed.. I don't think my varmints would go for that!

20230624_184031.jpg

You thought about getting that DuPont engraved at all? It's really begging for it!

The hard water at my former condo didn't bode well for mine. Been meaning to run some vinegar through it and get it back operational.. have reverse-osmosis from my well here. Does a great job.
Sammy is quite the handsome boy btw, gorgeous eyes and coat! You must get him professionally groomed.. I don't think my varmints would go for that!

View attachment 69686

You thought about getting that DuPont engraved at all? It's really begging for it!
That watering hole looks like a urinal for ferrets.
Any idea what it costs to have a Maine Coon groomed?
8 years old and I'm his personal barber.
For those of you who think I'm racist...the cat was invented in the State of Maine in the 1800's.
Coon because they have tails like a raccoon. Sammy's tail is a foot long. Big cat. 18lbs. No fat.
No engraving. I don't trust anyone to touch that lighter. I could be cremated, have a nice service, and brunch for the guests for what that thing goes for.
This is a photo of Sam after spending too much time at the vodka fountain.SAMMY ON HIS BACK ON THE BED.jpg

For those of you who think I'm racist...the cat was invented in the State of Maine in the 1800's.
Coon because they have tails like a raccoon. Sammy's tail is a foot long. Big cat. 18lbs. No fat.
No engraving. I don't trust anyone to touch that lighter. I could be cremated, have a nice service, and brunch for the guests for what that thing goes for.
This is a photo of Sam after spending too much time at the vodka fountain.View attachment 69687

Wow. You got your work cut out for you with that guy.. literally! You do a good job.. he definitely looks professionally groomed. I bought this about 6 months ago:

Screenshot_20230624-190923_Target.jpg

Best $40 I've ever spent... feline-wise. I'm guessing you have something similar in your grooming arsenal! And, speaking of Target purchases, and trying to get on-topic.. look, cigars for cats!

Screenshot_20230624-191604_Target.jpg

Wow. You got your work cut out for you with that guy.. literally! You do a good job.. he definitely looks professionally groomed. I bought this about 6 months ago:

View attachment 69691

Best $40 I've ever spent... feline-wise. I'm guessing you have something similar in your grooming arsenal! And, speaking of Target purchases, and trying to get on-topic.. look, cigars for cats!

View attachment 69692
I use a metal comb and dull scissors. But I do use an electric razor to shave his ass so dingleberries are absent. He hates that. I look like a car accident victim afterwards.

Managed to walk into this (new) regional. Unfortunately it's limited to 1 a person and the B&M know who I am. Which is also a plus most of the time. Just not this time.

Ramón Allones 40 Carat Edición Regional Paises Bajos (2020)

Band looks amazing 👏

InCollage_20230627_224132209.jpg

This is a photo of Sam after spending too much time at the vodka fountain.View attachment 69687
is that a bob cat?

Box of my favorites, Padron 2000 Maduros

1bxBoCi.jpg