• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

Stocking up on some shorts and Mille fluers for winter.
View attachment 76170View attachment 76171View attachment 76172
Which of the two would you reach for first?
I JUST started smoking the smaller formats. I find now that I have the time I enjoy 1 or 2 cigars back to back. The smaller ones are fun when I want just a LITTLE bit more me time.
Always been a fan of Partagas and I’ve been debating which of the two to get next.
Truth is, I end up looking at JO’s list and grab more of his stuff 😂

Which of the two would you reach for first?
I JUST started smoking the smaller formats. I find now that I have the time I enjoy 1 or 2 cigars back to back. The smaller ones are fun when I want just a LITTLE bit more me time.
Always been a fan of Partagas and I’ve been debating which of the two to get next.
Truth is, I end up looking at JO’s list and grab more of his stuff 😂
The Parti shorts,100%! Some of the best/consistent CCs the 20-22 years and these 23s are off to a good start based on the 2 I have tried.

Padron Soberano '64th Anniversary and so,different than the original blend. and then a few shotsIMG_0234.jpegIMG_0242.jpegIMG_0243.jpegIMG_0241.jpeg of my stylist that takes so much time to enjoy the holidays. Seemed like a great way to,wish all of you a happy holiday.

Illyrain being smoked by none other than @wingman1974 on his pre 49th birthday. Tells me heavy floral with hints or roses, while sitting next to Marq.

View attachment 76938
Got my biggest asset hangin out... Will leave at that. Santa will finish the milk and cookies too
Great way to spend the waning hours of 48. Nice suprise gift... thanks to Pugman1943.
Open draw, medium plus and roses galore pushing through the shnoz. Fast burner but may be based on frequency of pulls... chug a chug choo chooooo!!!