• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What A Waste Of Space!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Builder at this inspection I’m performing says there’s really nothing they can do with this “dead space” in the master bedroom, so they’re covering it up. It’s three feet, by four and a half feet, by eight feet tall. They see dead space, but I see a sweet humidor opportunity! ??‍♂️image.jpgimage.jpg

This made me die a little inside. My wife says when we move I can convert a closet into my own humidor. I think it’s a ploy to let her find a new house, but I’ll be damned if she doesn’t know how to get her way.

If I was the owner, I'd take lots of pictures and wait until I took possession, then build something stealthy. After all, you don't want everyone to know about it!

Edit typo

Last edited:
I posted it here during the project but I may have purposely created a “dead space” in the master bath design and when the wife said “what’s going there?” I said “I don’t know but I’ll come up with something...” lol
8A80EF33-E377-4176-86F9-85C4920F2645.jpeg

I'd frame it up, add some re-enforcement and a safe door, and have a dandy firearm or valuable storage area.

I posted it here during the project but I may have purposely created a “dead space” in the master bath design and when the wife said “what’s going there?” I said “I don’t know but I’ll come up with something...” lol
View attachment 24347
I bet those babies are eating into that budget.

I bet those babies are eating into that budget.
The budget is gone. I am just smoking through my stock and I’m getting real low. I have only bought the tat monster boxes the last two years and that was it...

The budget is gone. I am just smoking through my stock and I’m getting real low. I have only bought the tat monster boxes the last two years and that was it...
You’ll get back there. It’s cyclical and I’ve been there a time or two.

Wife pays off her Lexus next month and I’m done paying child support as of this coming June for my son. That’s almost $1,500.00 a month extra that can be put toward other things. ?

You’ll get back there. It’s cyclical and I’ve been there a time or two.

Wife pays off her Lexus next month and I’m done paying child support as of this coming June for my son. That’s almost $1,500.00 a month extra that can be put toward other things. ?
Lol I’m counting the days to no more day care.... lol