• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you drinking for Independence Day weekend

tsmckenney

Mick
1. Growler of peppercorn ale gifted by gtadroptop
2. Rush River Bubblejack IPA
3. Founders Dirty Bastard
4. Founders Red Rye
5. Coffee Bender (for the campfire)
7. Furious
8. Boulevard SS Saison

It's going to be a Southern Tier weekend. Already have an Unearthly in the fridge at camp. Planning on a road trip to ST tomorrow to pick up a little of this and that.

Labatt Blue on the golf course.

I'll be around my wifes side, so I'll be enjoying some Sprechers and probably just some Coca Cola.

I'll be around my wifes side, so I'll be enjoying some Sprechers and probably just some Coca Cola.

That sucks, but kudos to you (you're a nicer guy than I am). My sister-in-law is Mormon. She doesn't like me.

HAH I'll probably be drinking Bud Light or Shiner on the 4th but I have a bottle of Sam Adams Chocolate Bock that I've been meaning to put down and I can't think of a better time then now. :thumbs:

I think I will have, not in this order, during the day:
AleSmith Decadence 2008
Stone 13th
Ska Decadent Imperial IPA 2009

and while fireworks are blasting mid air:
The Czar 2003

edited: spelling

The standby for this time of year is Samuel Adams Summer Ale, but I'm trying to figure out something else. Any suggestions?

I will be drinking a 4 pack of Scotty Karate which is a scotch ale. Fortunately for me, I won't be seeing the mormons on my mom's side for the 4th. For them it seems that tobacco and alcohol is some abomination.

-Steven

You young boys have no taste! All you wanna think about is getting drunk! :laugh:

I resent that. Pabst is by far one of the best tasting American mainstream beers IMO. I prefer it to any Bud, Miller, whatever...

That being said, I have no Idea what I'm going to have. Just havta play it by ear. Although some Schlaflys Oatmeal Stout sounds darn good.

I'm going to be cracking some

1.) La Folie
2.) Pliny
3.) Budweiser (yes Bud....runnin' low on funds!!! :p )

One of everything. :)

It depends on where I am, though. If I'm with my friends or with the family.

AleSmith Decadence 2008
Stone 13th

The Czar 2003

Mike, let me know how the decadence is. I think you should open the Brute as well. I am enjoying a Kern River Just outstanding IPA now, but my weekend lineup looks to include a RR consecration batch 2, FW porter, growler of captain lawrence espresso stout, and ithaca brute :)

AleSmith Decadence 2008
Stone 13th

The Czar 2003

Mike, let me know how the decadence is. I think you should open the Brute as well. I am enjoying a Kern River Just outstanding IPA now, but my weekend lineup looks to include a RR consecration batch 2, FW porter, growler of captain lawrence espresso stout, and ithaca brute :)
Lol I thought about the Brute but I may save it for when I go camping at Yosemite =)

I will give you a verdict on the Decadence...I think it will go nicely with a Tat J21 ;)

Speyside
Speyside
Highland
Island
Islay

Repeat as needed.

Have a keg of homebrew Rye IPA and Redemption clone that hopefully won't last through the weekend. Will also be doing a Stone RIS and Old Guardian vertical that my brother and I pieced together between our two cellars.