• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Neon Bible - Arcade Fire
Lyre of Orpheus - Nick Cave
Sawdust - The Killers
Raising Sand - Robert Plant and Alison Krauss

Despised Icon - The Ills of Modern Man
Killswitch Engage - As Daylight dies
Born of Osiris - The New Reign
All Shall Perish - Awaken the Dreamers

John Legend - Revolver
Styles P - Time is Money
Jedi Mind Tricks - History of Violence

Current song stuck in my head is:

Rev it up and go go - Jesse James Dupree and Dixie Inc.

Much like Jackyl. :thumbs:

Pandora.com :)

For those not aware of it (and similar webfeeds), Pandora advertises itself as the Music Genome Project . . . tell it what you like, and the software analyzes the various musical qualities of those groups or individual songs and finds other music with the same qualities and plays it too . . . and then you fine-tune the listening experience by voting thumbs up or down on each selection.

Over time, basically you get an internet radio station that only plays stuff you LIKE. Coolness.

My personal station is "Texas Mix" . . . I started with Robert Earl Keen and James McMurtry, and it's introduced me to all kinds of stuff I'd never heard of but love.

~Boar

Pandora.com :)

For those not aware of it (and similar webfeeds), Pandora advertises itself as the Music Genome Project . . . tell it what you like, and the software analyzes the various musical qualities of those groups or individual songs and finds other music with the same qualities and plays it too . . . and then you fine-tune the listening experience by voting thumbs up or down on each selection.

Over time, basically you get an internet radio station that only plays stuff you LIKE. Coolness.

My personal station is "Texas Mix" . . . I started with Robert Earl Keen and James McMurtry, and it's introduced me to all kinds of stuff I'd never heard of but love.

~Boar

Very cool site. Thanks, Boar!

The Black Crowes. I went and saw them last night in St. Augustine and they put on a hell of a show. I highly recommend catching these guys if you get a chance.

Robby

When I lost you honey sometimes I think I lost my guts too
And I wish God would send me a word
send me something I'm afraid to lose
Lying in the heat of the night like prisoners all our lives
I get shivers down my spine and all I wanna do is hold you tight...