• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you listening to?

Gaby Kerpel - Carnabailito

031222_Carnabailito.jpg

100 Cool Points to anyone who has any idea who/what this is.

This has me holding you in a totally different regard.

Just figured out how to do some downloading of some of my old time favorites and then converting to CD and Zune. Just did White Room and Layla, next some things from the Band. I have them all on vinyl and nw they will be with me in electronic format.

Layla is my daughter's favorite song. Reason being that her name is also Laila....conceited little witch :p

Just picked up a Jazz box set and a Bob Marley at wally world so ........................

Right now, Kings of Leon are at the top of my play list.....

Tim

Well Hell YOU DID ASK.

Captain Rapp ft. Kimberly Bell- Bad Times (I Can't Stand It)
if you do old school, worth a listen
link

yello music video- oooooh yeah
Good for you and her...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q7FFjUpVLg

DJ Alligator - Lollipop
Plase take your meds first..... LOL
link
dj alligator project-blow my whistle bitch
link
I was blasting this one in a Bed Bath and Beyond one night while working on the lighting at night, The regional manager came in LOL.

Someone in chat earlier said something and I started "you tubing" old Michael Jackson videos...dang...I was diggin it...I will admit it...I also pulled up a fave of mine, Ben Folds, "You Don't Know Me"...About to "listen" and watch the Senior Bowl here in a few...

Melly

Funny you say that. I was just You Tubed PYT by Michael Jackson and ended up listening to Hector Lavoe. Then I started digging through some CDs and I stood playing Hector Lavoe & Willie Colon CDs.

Funny you say that. I was just You Tubed PYT by Michael Jackson and ended up listening to Hector Lavoe. Then I started digging through some CDs and I stood playing Hector Lavoe & Willie Colon CDs.

I am telling you...once you start with the MJ, sometimes you just cannot put it down...

My name is Melissa and I occassionally listen to MJ

Run DMC Raising Hell

My wife went out and bought matching Run DMC t-shirts at Target today for the kids and myself, so I had to dig this one out.

Run DMC Raising Hell

My wife went out and bought matching Run DMC t-shirts at Target today for the kids and myself, so I had to dig this one out.

That is good stuff.

Tim