• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you proud of in your humidor?

SamGuss

Every once in awhile I gt to a point that I am impressed with whats in my humidor. Doesn't happen often, and doesn't happen at a level that I know many here go to, but at my "level" of collecitng and such, it's a big deal to me. And I know others must feel the same way, whether it is just one cigar they are proud of, 10 cigars, or even a couple of boxes.

So whats in your humidor that you are proud of?

For myself it's my high shelf Fuente collection that due to a couple trades this last week expanded even more:

3 Opus X xXx
3 Opus X #4
2 Opus X RdC

1 Fuente Anejo #77 "Shark"
1 Fuente Anejo #46/47 (the big mother)

Yeah, I know nothing for many to even bat an eye at, but for me it represents some good trading I have managed to do over the last couple of months and a couple good purchases.

Next month though to all of that I get to add in some great some more great ISOM 5-packs... such as the Partagas Serie D #3 EL. So those are starting to make a dent on what I am proud of to be in my humidor as well.

Anyway, I am really interested in hearing what your proud of in your humidor - whether it's a single stick or multiple boxes! Give me something to drool over and aspire to ;-)

Sam

I don't have any one stick that is super high-end except maybe an OpusX A. But overall my collection has come a long way due in no small part to the generosity of the folks on this forum. I now have a nice collection of Havanas, many of which are 5+ years old. I have a pretty good supply of OpusX including a 666, which is very rare. Plus most of my cigars are over 6 months old. If I don't want to I don't have to smoke anything younger than a year old.

I said make me drool FT not cry :sign:

Sounds like an awesome collection and how sweet to smoke nothing but aged ISOM's *whistles* now thats something to aspire to!

Sam

I would have to agree with FT that my collection is in the state its in because of the generous members of CP.

I've only been smoking since about February and I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with:

1) The fact that more than half of my cigars come from the island south of Miami.

or

2) The fact that I have 3 different kinds of Padron 1926 in my humi after going crazy looking for them.

Either way, I've been smoking some excellent cigars lately.

At this point I aspire to simply obtain a single ISOM. :(

Thus far, my humidor has some Macanudo's and various other cigars from my local cigar shop. But I have come to realize that their stock is more limited than I originally thought. Still, I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of what they do have.

blair

I would have to say it's this big a$$ bag of home grown Hawaiian...... Ummmmm.....Errrrr..I mean My box of XxX and The box of assorted Opus X. Also Due to some great trades ;) and purchases I have Quite a large collection of ISOM's 1/2 are 97 & 98 and the other half would be from the last 2 years!

I know it's doesn't compare to alot of some of you guys but my the box of Grenadiers Candellas and Dutch Master Coronas ;) that have been aging for sometime in my hummi have always held a special place in my collection......... :D

LOL

BenjieV :D

I think it was one of the many extras that Emo sent in my first trade, or it could be one of th O' s the Bruddah OVERSENT me, Then again it might of been ( No we cant even talk about the Joe.M damage) Or then again it was probably one of the connies that Bill sent and didnt tell me how to recognize it untill It was to late(damn,that was good to!!!), No , I think it was the brick that Glenn killed me with,
or may mbe the cupido from Guibu that got my cousin hooked on cigars, but then again I think it may have been the one that I had when talking to ft.(you desert people think to much,lol) Oh well.. guess my favorite one is the one I have with the memory of one of the best cigar smokers, thanks guys
(and thanks to the awesome one that i didnt mention here but will hit soon :p )

At the risk of sounding like an elitist snob, I will not mention my prized possessions which include 1492, 1994, Davidoffs, Dunhills and a few Cohibas. ;)

I am proud that the bottom is currently not visible. That is due entirely to the generosity of the guys here on this board. I have a small number of ISOM's that is growing a little each month, again due to youse guys help. I have yet to try any Opus' so dunno if I regret not having any or not. I guess to make a short story long, I don't have everything I want, but I want everything I have!

gr8full2day said:
I am proud that the bottom is currently not visible. That is due entirely to the generosity of the guys here on this board. I have a small number of ISOM's that is growing a little each month, again due to youse guys help. I have yet to try any Opus' so dunno if I regret not having any or not. I guess to make a short story long, I don't have everything I want, but I want everything I have!
Hey I do believe the Old Fart Pass, has a couple Opus's in it, so you just might be able to try some soon. :D

Which humidor? ;) :D

No to be honest I'm proud of the fact that I have a great number of cigars that have some good age to them now, not just habanos. I am always amazed at the difference in a cigar with several years of age on it.

I'm curently sitting on 18 assorted OPUSX :D , 8 ISOMs and a nice assortment of Hemingway, Best Sellers, Short Stories, Works of Art, Sun Growns, Viejos, Don Carlos and some Ashton VSG. This would be my Special Occasion Box, about 70 styx total. O yea, and a nice 50 count humi packed ful of Perdomo's best. The other 2 50 count and 2 100 count humis are full to the rim with Torano Ex, Fittipaldis,CAO, Trinidads,Indian Tabac,RyJ 125th and 130th, Padron..... and so on. I love what I have collected so far, and plan to start growing my own :0 ......... I mean my ISOMS. You guys cant tell (LOL) but I have a huge :0 ..... I mean, am a huge AF :thumbs: fan for life.

STYX&STONED said:
I'm curently sitting on 18 assorted OPUSX :D , 8 ISOMs and a nice assortment of Hemingway, Best Sellers, Short Stories, Works of Art, Sun Growns, Viejos, Don Carlos and some Ashton VSG. This would be my Special Occasion Box, about 70 styx total. O yea, and a nice 50 count humi packed ful of Perdomo's best. The other 2 50 count and 2 100 count humis are full to the rim with Torano Ex, Fittipaldis,CAO, Trinidads,Indian Tabac,RyJ 125th and 130th, Padron..... and so on. I love what I have collected so far, and plan to start growing my own :0 ......... I mean my ISOMS. You guys cant tell (LOL) but I have a huge :0 ..... I mean, am a huge AF :thumbs: fan for life.
SHowoff! :angry:

:D Great collection! Do you share?

Really though, that is a great collection. I hope to achieve that someday. I have to give you a hard time. :love:

Stack, We could trade some if you would like ??? . Let me know what you might have to trade. Like I said, I'm looking to grow my ISOMs. And by the by, NOT SHOWING OFF just.....WAY.....WAY.....WAY..... OUT OF CONTROL :0 Bro!!!!!!!!!! :lookup:

STYX&STONED said:
Stack, We could trade some if you would like ??? . Let me know what you might have to trade. Like I said, I'm looking to grow my ISOMs. And by the by, NOT SHOWING OFF just.....WAY.....WAY.....WAY..... OUT OF CONTROL :0 Bro!!!!!!!!!! :lookup:

I was just kidding about the Showing Off part. :)

This will not hold a candle to most of you but I can’t go down without a fight. I have heard a lot about different “special” cigars and I just had to try some. I went to the local shop and bought the following:

Oh yea, I recruited a new member to CP. The guy at the store promises to get on this week. We will have to give him a real “CP” welcome if you know what I mean. I told him I would let everyone know who he was when he signed up.

Now, on to the cigars… I blame STYX&STONED for this.

La Gloria Cubana En Cedros
AF Royal Salute Natural Sun Grown (this thing is HUGE)
AF Hemmingway
Padron Anniversary 1964 Principle
Ashton VSG Robusto
Opus X Perfection No. 5
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 600
AF 8-5-8
AVO #9
Playboy Robusto
Cohiba Corona
Dunhill Valverdes
Cohiba Extra Vigoroso

I am also proud of my Trinidads!

I guess the most "Important" stick I have at this time is a very special on the Joe.M. sent me to smoke when my son is born. Ain't he sweet? :love: Thanks Joe.

Thanks to the generosity of some of you guys, I am proud of my Cuban Collection.
ISOM La Flor de Cano Petite Corona 1999
ISOM ERDM Choiz Supreme
ISOM H. Upmann Petite 2000
ISOM Montecristo
ISOM Montecristo No. 4
ISOM Partagas Short 2001
ISOM Partagas 2000

Hey SD, did the shop you went to have anymore Opus X Perfection No. 5s? How much was it and was there a limit on them. I might ask you to pick up a couple of them for me for future passes.... :D :thumbs:

The Opus X No.5 is $8.50. The limit is 2 or 4, I don't remember. I may be able to buy over the limit though. Is that a good price? I just posted on another thread about the AF Hemingway costing me only $6.10. That seems cheap to me for the caliber of a smoke.