• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you proud of in your humidor?

My most prized cigars are/were the ones that have been gifted to me by very generous members here and other boards.

SD, those Opus X #5 are only a dollar over MSRP - I would jump on them if I were you. My only regret is I don't have some extra money to send your way to pick me up a couple. Seriously though, that's opportunity knocking - I would answer the door :sign:

Sam

The cigar I'm proudest of is always the one I gave away. I share with people sometimes, and sometimes it's something that I consider pretty nice. Even though it's something I really like, it's fun knowing they will like it as well, and the fun of smoking it would have only lasted an hour or so. I recently gave one away I really liked a bunch and I don't even miss it.

Hey, on a different topic. Does anyone know a good site that shows all the sizes opus X's come in? I have a couple but didn't catch the name when I bought them and was wanting to know the dimensions so I could figure out what I got. The celophane says Fuente Fuente. Is that the size, or do they all say that? Thease are the first two I've ever bought and haven't even had a good enough ocasion to try them yet.

Here ya go, run your cursor over each cigar to get the name:

Opus X Sizes

And for good measure here's a list of the other Fuente cigars:

Fuente Cigars

Some of the prices may be old on the second list.

Great links Shadow, exactly what I was looking for, Thanks.

Also thanks for the info FT. I kinda suspected that.

I think they are Fuente Fuente's though. My ruler says about 5 1/2, and they aren't big enough ring size for the 5 1/4 robusto, so that leaves the 5 5/8 Fuente Fuente.

Thanks again.

Wow, I didn't know I could be so jealous! I guess I've got a long way to go to rival some of the great collections listed here. Although something tells me after a few trades and passes with this fine bunch of folks here at CP my humi will be well stocked by the end of the year. Right now I'm most proud of a Cohiba LE Piramide(Cuban). I may never smoke it as it looks so good keeping watch over all my lesser sticks. It is the king currently presiding over my burgeoning collection until something else comes along to usurp its crown. Anyway thanks for giving me the opportunity to drool over all your sweet selections. Happy Smoking...

-Craig

My most prized smokes are the ones I have yet to light. :D (yum!)

but, am happy to have 2 Opus Xs, and a few ISOMs. :)

(would be proud of more, but with my 3 summer jobs all going to college, my small "cigar fund" has drained down and am smoking my way through my humi. :( )

(on second thought, smokin' through my humidor would not be a bad way to go. :D )

:lookup: *sigh* I was pretty proud of my one and only Hemi Masterpiece Maduro, but Y'all MADE me smoke it! :sign: :sign:

LMAO @ Mark! You win! That was funny enough to get your Hemmingway Masterpiece Maduro replaced.

Next trip to Big D I'll bring you one....consider yourself mooch successful! :D

BTW, if yall want to see some awesome unreleased Opuses check this out........ Here and Here and Here. :thumbs:

Mark (Horse) had a picture of some unreleased on the first page but apparently has lost his hosting site for the picture. I'll have to see if I can find that pic..... I know the photographer! ;)

Hey I do believe the Old Fart Pass, has a couple Opus's in it, so you just might be able to try some soon. :D [/quote]
What is the appropraite replacement for an Opus anyway PG?!????