• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are you smoking for the end of the world?

Open Eagle. I have two left. One for the 21st to say goodbye to the world as we know it and one for the 22nd which i will smoke after killing my first zombie.

I'm smoking every nice cigar I have just in case tomorrow doesn't come.,I don't want then to go to waste. :D

Probably a Behike because the next day I have to go to work and look for pockets of survivors amongst the ruins.

I'm torn, I want to go out with a bang, but if I survive and can't get more cigars I'll have to make mine last. I'm so confused.

paul we know your right your so tall you probably at speaking level with the skys and the mayans

Arguably the best Tatuaje ever made. Thank you CJ.

Pork Tenderloin baby!

Oh sh*t, I forgot about these. Found my end of the world stick, thanks Kendall!

Edit - Followed by a H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009

Tat Pork Tenderloin???
What is that? Anyone willing to trade 2 of them? anything in my humidor goes!

They are a cigar released a few years ago. Pretty good, although I would rather smoke some others. I will try another one if I can find some. Good luck on your search yellowsmoke.

Well started with a secreto, opened the garage door to see this shitty snow strom brewing. Guess I'll have to find something bigger to smoke after.