• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are your other hobbies that you enjoy?

Goldie

Just wondering what hobbies my fellow CP brethren enjoy? I personally enjoy motorcycles, I still enjoy playing video games (Xbox 360, Wii), and I have been putting together some models lately. What else do you guys/gals do to pass the time?

I used to be really into watches but realized that it's too expensive of a hobby. Still occasionally buy a strap or two.(Fellow Paneristis will understand.)
Still into cars and am currently on the prowl for a new beast. :)

Fishing, surfing, brazilian jiu-jitsu, and I've been collecting sports cards since I was a kid.

I used to be really into watches but realized that it's too expensive of a hobby. Still occasionally buy a strap or two.(Fellow Paneristis will understand.)
Still into cars and am currently on the prowl for a new beast. :)

I can't say it's a hobby, but my wife bought me a Citizen Calibre 2100 in titanium as an early Christmas present. I can definitely understand how this could be quite expensive as a hobby

Flight simulation, particularly flying airliners, there are some addon aircraft out there that are as real as a PC will allow. I missed the boat to become an airline pilot both financially and agewise, so Flightsim is as close as I'll get. Geeky I know, but I love it nonetheless. I also collect tattoos believe it or not!

Pete

Although by my title you would never guess it, but I really enjoy guns! Recreational shooting is something that I put as much time and money into as possible. As well I am an avid hunter. Guns, hunting, smoking cigars, what more could a man ask for? All I need now I guess is a large piece of property in the mountains surrounded by great hunting, with a nice log cabin on it. Man would that be nice...
B

For me, it's caving.
Vertical, horizontal and rescue, I love all aspects of the sport.

I try to get up to the rifle range with my two boys as often as I can. Got a variety of modern semi-auto pistols, a couple of "six shooters" and a couple of AR-15's in different configurations. With a fantastic outdoor range about 30 mins from my house, we try to go at least once a month.

I'm a hardware design engineer by trade, and for better or worse I'm one of those guys that likes his job. We have three PC's I built in the house, and I always seem to have at least one friends or neighbor's machine on my bench in some state of disarray. Building, tuning, and troubleshooting PC's is something I enjoy. My wife an I LAN game here at home almost every day and we have a ball at it.

Oh, I also like cigars..... :p

Cheers - B.B.S.

I enjoy motorcycles as well. Here are two of them:

CB500T.jpg

kz750b1.jpg

They're fun to tinker around with and ride around the countryside.

No other hobbies, except if you count drinking scotch and bourbon. :thumbs:

I enjoy hunting and fishing, shooting sports. Also I enjoy smoking and grillin' meats, making sausage and jerky.

Golfing, skiing and being in the woods with live animals and no guns.

Used to do quite a bit of car rallying, but mainly teach, organize, or officiate these days (on road courses, not ovals). This winter three of us are sharing a 200SX for ice racing.

Plinking would be fun, but that doesn't happen very easily around here.

Photography, Fly fishing, Hunting, as of late shoveling snow rp

Some of my photography
3055249758_06d1ace1a3_b.jpg

2580065621_0821799888_b.jpg

Golf. Been playing since I was young and go out every Saturday with my dad in the spring and summer. Besides that I put all of my time into my dogs.

GOLF!!!

Also car shows/cruise-in's, bowling, photography, and weekend warrior camping.