• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

I love it when the Oktoberfest beer hits the shelves. Getting closer to fall. Best time in Texas.

While Fall is by far, my favorite season, it's getting earlier and earlier for these type of offerings :)

I knew you would ruin my moment. :p:D I just can’t stop thinking about cooler weather.

I love cooler weather as well and love Oktoberfest beers. The Marzen style, really hits it's mark for me, during October/November. I just hate the "advertising" of it all. Especially Pumpkin spice things :)

Carry on, I didn't mean to ruin your moment :)

While Fall is by far, my favorite season, it's getting earlier and earlier for these type of offerings :)
Already Christmas decorations up in my neck of the woods.

A few Founders Barrel Runner’s. They reek of alcohol, but I found them surprisingly drinkable considering how hot and humid it is here at the moment.
4B5B401D-9A8F-4A15-957E-C4392AFD483F.jpeg

It won't start cooling off here until late October/early November. But I am definitely looking forward to Oktoberfest beers. Last year I remember the Paulaner Oktoberfest version rocking my world.