• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2018)

Paul, That is great. Where'd you get it?
My mom and dad bought the box for me last year and filled it up but with the sudden death of my dad she didn’t get it to me till Christmas so I refilled it a few weeks ago with random stuff so every day is a surprise. Your in NH right? Check with Matt at Lazy Dogg Beer ship in Londonderry. He ordered a bunch of them this year for people that signed up for them. I’m sure I’ll get one from him next year. I will try and ding the site my mom ordered it from as well.

My mom and dad bought the box for me last year and filled it up but with the sudden death of my dad she didn’t get it to me till Christmas so I refilled it a few weeks ago with random stuff so every day is a surprise. Your in NH right? Check with Matt at . He ordered a bunch of them this year for people that signed up for them. I’m sure I’ll get one from him next year. I will try and ding the site my mom ordered it from as well.

Sorry to hear about your dad. 2018 has been a rought one. Far to many losses this year.

As for the Advent calendar, that is very cool It would be a very cool gift but filling it up with 25 craft beers would be a pricey gift. I'll have to check out the lazy dog looks like a great place.