• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

@jfields Stop posting all the food pictures, I want to see the beer you've been drinking.
I only have had one beer since I've been here and it was a Pilsner Urquell. Honestly, it's all the same here. Fuller's London Pride, Young's, and Guinness. American Craft Beer seems to be taking hold here. Lagunitas was everywhere along with several other breweries. Their eyes were wide, and mouths watering when I discussed having a vanilla stout on tap that was 18% ABV. "Blimey" was one fellows response.

We did a lot of walking, so the one beer I did have I thought would be lite enough to not affect me. I felt sleepy, and just would have rather have gone to the hotel to sleep it off. I stuck with red wine after that and felt much better during the day.

I digress! I did have a few small samplings of beer at my wife's cousins house for dinner one evening. They were from that brewery I sent you that one ale from recently (Ringwood Brewery). One was from a growler and was called Boondoggle. Nice, but nothing to write home about. Virtually no carbonation even though it was fresh from that day in anticipation I was going to drink them out of house and home I guess. The other was an "American Style IPA made with American Hops". Had Citra and Mosiac hops and I was excited when I saw that...... Was godawful and I barely had two sips.