• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2019)

Mmmm, ice cold urine. ??

zXVVyvK.jpg

Every now and then, you need to reset your scale :) Nothing wrong with a little Coors Light or Bud Light, especially in the summer after yard work.
I like Nathan’s description better. Coors and Bud light is what happens to real beer after you drink it!
Now I know why Brandon is such an R Kelly fan!?!! ?

For Pete’s Sake is Sweet Baby Jesus on Roids!! Thicker and not too sweet! @Nihon_Ni grabbed me two of these when he was in Ohio a year or so ago. This was the last one sadly. Haven’t had much luck finding any this way.
ED28E59C-5FB6-435D-897B-7EB5E07FF11E.jpeg

I like Nathan’s description better. Coors and Bud light is what happens to real beer after you drink it!
Now I know why Brandon is such an R Kelly fan!?!! ?

For Pete’s Sake is Sweet Baby Jesus on Roids!! Thicker and not too sweet! @Nihon_Ni grabbed me two of these when he was in Ohio a year or so ago. This was the last one sadly. Haven’t had much luck finding any this way.
View attachment 25549

Hey, I'm not ashamed to have a Coors or Bud Light. When it's 100 degrees out, I'm happy for anything at that point.

Don't tell me, you didn't have or know someone who had the R Kelly 12 play CD, from 1993! Bump n Grind, Your Body's Callin.......

Had a few Guinness cans last night.

Many people complain about how those aren't a great representation of Guinness.....I've been to Ireland and drank it over there. I can attest that nothing is as good as a Guinness in Ireland....however, the cans they export are just as good as getting a glass at a bar in the states with dirty lines.

Hell, I think I might prefer the can.

In my experience there is so little difference in a Guinness here in the states versus Ireland. The manner in which it's poured was the biggest difference I noticed. If they rushed the pour, it's not properly done.

Firestone Mocha Merlin and Arts District Umbra Secunda High West barrel aged Scotch ale with wings last night.

I'll be getting ready for the onslaught of Guinness this weekend.