• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried a Dark Horse Perkulator Coffee Dopplebock tonight.

IMO not the best Dopple but very interesting beer, I won't chase it but it was a unique experience.

Finally cracked a bottle of Allagash - Grand Cru, yesterday during the SB. I thoroughly enjoyed this one, as did the wife.

Ballantine Ale! I found some fresh stock not always an easy thing to do. I love this brew. Brings back memories.

Soc.

Troegs Mad Elf ale during the SB. First time I've had it. Won't be the last.

Sipping on Lump Gravy as I type ... not bad at all! Lots of flavor for a Brown Ale

Elysian - Dragonstooth Stout enjoyed on Suprbowl Sunday and some Becks.

Troegs NN. Ready to open Alpine Pure Hoppiness, thanks Cali Mike :thumbs:

Troegs NN. Ready to open Alpine Pure Hoppiness, thanks Cali Mike :thumbs:

ENJOY! :thumbs: :D

That I am. The smell on this is awesome.

Had my first Nugget Nectar of the season and it is still tasty. Having a HopSlam now. :thumbs:

I pre ordered a case of the hopslam. The first time I had this was with larry bell during philly beer week last year and I got DRUNK. We talked for over an hour on how he got into brewing and all. It was a great time.

Tonight I had 3 pints of the sweet, sweet NN...straight from the firkin. My God, is it good cask-conditioned! Also had a free sneak preview of Scratch #17, a "Glacier Pils." Not bad at all...

Had a St Arnolds Winter Stout with an Oliva V Maduro...excellent Stout.

Hmm lets see...

2 NN
1 Mendocino Imperial IPA
1 Goose Island Bourban Barrel Brand stout

1 TALL Jack & Coke

Dieting with the wifey and I haven't had a single beer for over a week, I am dying here boys! Drink something good for me while I suffer through losing this baby weight! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.