• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stepped it up today, but not the calories!

bud light 24oz tall can, yeah buddy

what a crap year

cheers

was that a haiku, eh nevermind

Being underage I'm a big pop drinker. And also being diabetic I only drink diet, but so far every smoke these last couple times I've had a diet dr. pepper and it just seemed to go perfectly with all of them. So if your out of the liquid courage, grab a dr. pepper (or diet)!

Memorial Day after I had finished off the pork tenderloin I had grilled, I went outside, sat down, and drank a Trappistes Rochefort 10 that had been gifted to me from Denverdog. I've never had one of these before but believe me, when I was done with it I was online trying to find retailers. Absolutely wonderful! Thanks a lot Jonas!

Memorial Day after I had finished off the pork tenderloin I had grilled, I went outside, sat down, and drank a Trappistes Rochefort 10 that had been gifted to me from Denverdog. I've never had one of these before but believe me, when I was done with it I was online trying to find retailers. Absolutely wonderful! Thanks a lot Jonas!

That is one of my favorite beers. Very nice!

I was in VT fishing yesterday and picked up a six pk of Longtrail Blackbeary Wheat (that's not a typo). It was horrible. Might be good on a real hot day, but this is not a beer. It's more like flavored water. I left the 5 remaining bottles for the maid. I doubt her husband will like it either.

Doc.

Good call Jonesy, a seriously fantastic beer.

The Rochefort 8 is my personal fav from them, but the 10 is incredible as well.

Just found out a place downtown had it - St. Bernardus Abt 12 on tap.

212517.jpg

Towards the end of the summer (once things settle down with the new little one) get your ass down here for a weekend!

Was reunited with an old friend today, Ballentine Ale. Damn, brought back memories.

Doc.

Total Wine in Birkdale Village has them.

The last couple days I've had Sierra Nevada and Deschutes (Mirror Pond) Pale Ales, Achel 8 Brune, and Rogue Chipotle.

All of them were good except the Rogue, which I found to be very thin flavored and underwhelming.

The last couple days I've had Sierra Nevada and Deschutes (Mirror Pond) Pale Ales, Achel 8 Brune, and Rogue Chipotle.

All of them were good except the Rogue, which I found to be very thin flavored and underwhelming.
Really? I've been wanting to give that a shot, but can't find it around... Guess I'm not missing out on much huh!

Really? I've been wanting to give that a shot, but can't find it around... Guess I'm not missing out on much huh!

Just one man's opinion. I'd still give it a shot to see for yourself. I might know where you can find some. :whistling:

Tonight I had a Gouden Carolus Carolus D'Or - Grand Cru Of The Emperor. It reaffirmed why the Belgian Strong Dark Ale is currently my favorite style. :love:

JW Lee's Harvest Ale aged in Port Casks last night to finish off the evening.
I love port and I love the Harvest Ale, so it was a great combination of flavors.

Last night I mixed it up a little bit. First was a Trappistes Rochefort 8, then I moved outside to smoke a cigar and drink a Young's Double Chocolate Stout, then to finish it off was a St. Bernardus Prior 8. I didn't do a whole lot yesterday other than drink and smoke cigars. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.