• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer you drinking 2022!

Had to look up what Ube is. Sounds interesting.

Need to check out Harland. Do you recommend? Bout an hour from my house
Highly recommended. Probably my top 3 breweries in San Diego right now.

Ube has been super popular right now; seeing it everywhere from Trader Joe’s to black market bakery. I might be a little ube’d out, but if you haven’t tried it before it’s really good (if you like sweet potato flavor profile).

I'm admittedly a craft beer curmudgeon. Having gone through my hophead and weirdly flavored stout phases years ago, I'd rather have a Bells Two Hearted or a simple Czech pilsner these days than all the newfangled weirdness that is available. That being said, I really enjoyed this even though it's got pretty much everything I whine about with modern beers (except no lactose at least). Really surprised how much I like it . . .

20220610_165334.jpg

I'm admittedly a craft beer curmudgeon. Having gone through my hophead and weirdly flavored stout phases years ago, I'd rather have a Bells Two Hearted or a simple Czech pilsner these days than all the newfangled weirdness that is available. That being said, I really enjoyed this even though it's got pretty much everything I whine about with modern beers (except no lactose at least). Really surprised how much I like it . . .

View attachment 56660
Yeah I’ve been chasing the top craft beers through trading and purchasing since 2008 and these days I prefer a good IPA/Lager/simple beer over most of all these smoothie/pastry beers comin out. Still like to try them from time to time but I don’t seek them out and trade and spend a ton of money and effort to acquire the latest. Prefer a local spot over trading but I still love traveling and going to the top breweries in that area and getting some of the latest stuff that’s available at my local store or on Tavour but yeah I’m not into chasing the stuff down any more or spending $50 a bottle like I use to

Pretty tasty. Passion fruit, Guava and Banana. I just posted how I don’t buy a lot of this stuff lol but this I got off Tavour a while back and it’s been sittin in my fridge. Still like these kinds of beers but the chase is what I’m over lol
CEC38EB0-E2ED-4B23-A9DA-1953FD1B82D7.jpeg

Yeah I’ve been chasing the top craft beers through trading and purchasing since 2008 and these days I prefer a good IPA/Lager/simple beer over most of all these smoothie/pastry beers comin out. Still like to try them from time to time but I don’t seek them out and trade and spend a ton of money and effort to acquire the latest. Prefer a local spot over trading but I still love traveling and going to the top breweries in that area and getting some of the latest stuff that’s available at my local store or on Tavour but yeah I’m not into chasing the stuff down any more or spending $50 a bottle like I use to

Funny, I went through the same phase and was heavily trading beers, up until a few years ago. Today, I’ll gladly take a local stout, sour or IPA but I’m not shipping anything anymore. Unless my cigar buddies need something local or something they can’t find, then I’ll gladly trade/ship.