• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer you drinking 2022!

I'd have to check the pics on my computer. Was it one you brewed, or bought? Any bottles I received from you would have been enjoyed a long time ago.
Bought

It's one of the first micro breweries in the state, owner/head brewer is a German guy. They make great, traditional German style beers. Their doppelbock is seasonal, but was always a favorite of mine.

Bought

It's one of the first micro breweries in the state, owner/head brewer is a German guy. They make great, traditional German style beers. Their doppelbock is seasonal, but was always a favorite of mine.
Sounds interesting. I looked through my pics and could not find a picture of it.

Drinking a 2021 Firestone Stickee Monkee

This tastes very British. Got that musty British taste that a lot of the craft beers I have tried from Europe have. It’s decent though. Got it at the beer trade I went to some dude from England was thereF7EFA863-55A4-412D-8878-FDD4287C37B9.jpeg

Spent the afternoon at Harland Brewery today.

53C31A69-F67D-461C-B9C5-20F22CB542B5.jpeg
Ube Painkiller: ube smoothie sour collab with Bottle Logic (Smoothie Sour Ale w/ Ube, Coconut, Orange, Pineapple, Strawberry)

D43B6081-54B9-4017-9E1B-38875B85161E.jpeg
Melona Sour: Smoothie Sour w/ Honey Dew, Mango & Kiwi

Not pictured: Harland Pikimai Cascade IPA
West Coast IPA w/ NZ Cascade, Simcoe & Mosaic hops

FCB70586-9E4F-4535-BCCB-7339D1BFC5C7.jpeg
Harland Harland Rumbler: DDH Pale Ale w/ Mosaic and Nelson