• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Cigar / Manufacturer Has The Biggest Population In Your Collectio

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
I'm just curious as to what cigar and brand you keep the most of. Not necessarily your favourite smoke, but the one(s) you smoke the most.

For me, single smoke would be the Edge Torp, and manufacturer would definately be Padron with Fuente a close second.

So, what's yours?

Partagas, SCDLH, and Fuente......DPG and La Aurora not far behind.

Manufacturer -- check out my "member title"
Cigar -- probably LFD DL Chisel or Lancero

Manufacturer..............Would be a toss up between Fuente & Padron

Cigars Would be PAM's if I can count all sizes?

When you consider that Fuente includes Anejo, OpusX, Ashton, God Of Fire, Don Carlos, Diamond Crown Maximus, Hemingway, etc. what else is there?

When you consider that Fuente includes Anejo, OpusX, Ashton, God Of Fire, Don Carlos, Diamond Crown Maximus, Hemingway, etc. what else is there?

Well........................in that case then Fuente would be the most dominant in my humidor. :cool:

If I include everything under the Don Pepin umbrella then I have the most of those followed by AF then Padron.

The single cigar I smoke most often is the Padron 2000 M.

Seth

Probably Fuente right now. If you count Tatuaje and the Pepin Garcia stuff together, it's very close.

I have a lot of singles and five packs, so that limits the number of each brand I keep. I'll start buying strictly by the box here in a month or so. Padron will likely take the lead. I can't really afford the grief from my wife for buying Opus and Anejo boxes. (nor can I handle the hassle of finding them!) :laugh:

Probably Partagas followed by Punch as far as marcas go. May change with the Bolivar Cab 50's that seem to be readily available these days.

By marca, Partagás then Bolivar. On the other side, Padron then combined Fuente products (predominantly Ashton VSG).

Single most plentiful stick, probably Partagás Shorts.

Wilkey

Far and away havanas. Specifically Partagas, followed by Cohiba, Montes, H. Upmanns, and SLRs.

Domestics, overwhelmingly Fuente; however I need to stock up on Padrons again....

Wow, interestinng question. If you count bundles and non-snob level smokes then whomever makes Lew's stuff is in the lead with Fuente close behind, but only because I assume they make the Flor de Ybor blends..

Single cigar is the Flor de Ybor 75 natural.

Single "premium" is the Bolivar Corona.

In terms of sheer numbers for a single stick, it'd be the Padron 2000. I keep two boxes of regular and two of maduro around. I smoke out of box #1, so when I get to box #2 it's usually at least six months old, and I re-order. I just re-ordered, so I'm pretty sure I have almost four boxes of 2K's in the cabinet. I just love these sticks; a great daily smoke that doesn't require more than an hour to really enjoy.

In terms of brands, it's really a very even three way tie between Padron (2K's, 64's, 26's), Fuente (Opies, Anejos, Don Carlos, etc.), and Don Pepin (Tats, DP Blues, etc.).

Yes, I'm enjoying my new cabinet...... :laugh:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Fuente and Padron and Pepin oh, and Litto Gomez.

Most of one cigar........PLPC

Fuente rolled cigars comprise around half of all cigars, with Opus a little more than half of that and the biggest single line of my collection...

I guess i'm alone, but I am without a doubt an RyJ and CAO whore....cant get enough of em. :love: