• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a great day of smoking at the Outlaw...

Mysterio (thanks to hojadepuro)
outlawsp traded with me and I received a LFD from 1996... not sure of the name, but 11 years of age + Litto = :love:
Lancero Oscuro

And I ended the day with a JFR Maduro Torpedo (thanks tkoepp)

:thumbs:

Today at the Outlaw:

-'70s Monte Tubo: Tasted a little past it's prime, but was a pretty damn good smoke nonetheless. Lots of in-your-face coffee bean and creaminess to it!
-'98 RASCC: Just a phenomenal smoke!

Right now enjoying a '05/'06 Opus RDC in honor of Loren.....another fantastic cigar!

With a couple of friends,

1) Padron 64 Anniversay Principe Maduro (Nov '04)
2) Bolivar Royal Corona (Dec '06)

Both were excellent

Evening of Aug 25 2007

Opus X xXx for Loren

All our thoughts and prayers...

Tim

GOF 2005 Carlito Double Robusto and 5 year old Opus Fuente Fuente.

Neither one of these sucked...

:)

Just finished off a Tatuaje RC 184 after a nice day of grilling and drinking some Dunkel beers.

Outstanding as always.

After a nice dinner of pasta and braciole I had a Pdilla Miami 8/11 Torpedo. Enjoyed it immensely :D

Last night I had a PSP2 and a Padron Serie 1926 #6 maddie. Both were great!

Yesterday I had a Hemingway Classic in the morning and a Torano '59 Gold in the evening. Both excellent!

I also received in the mail an inexpensive box of Evelio's #1. I'm looking forward to trying these as I have heard good things. 3 months in the humi and they'll get smoked! :D

Yesterday, a Gurkha Regent toro. Good flavor, horrible burn. Hopefully the next will be better.

Had my first JFR robusto (triple maduro). Last night I gave the corojo a go around. These cigars are not bad for the price. Definately Pepin blend. Had some burn issues though. I'm thinking that they were the result of B&M humidification. Some time in the 65% environ should do them some justice...

BTW - These damn things look so delicious! I had to try them.

mac

Had a Graycliff Crystal and an Espresso over the weekend. Loved 'em both. The Espresso was nice a dark/chocolatey tasting...the Crystal was a pleasant surprise as well...with all the negative comments I've read on them, I expected them to suck. The one I had reminded me of a Pepin blend. Both sticks I was able to pick up for around 9 bucks. Worth that IMO.

Tonight I smoked a VSG Corona Gorda.
Not a bad cigar for the size, enjoyed every puff.

Last night I had a Fuente Curlyhead deluxe after a meal of Festival Oktoberfest Brats.
A friend and I smoked while playing backgammon in the cool evening.

The draw got really tight in the middle, but I opened up the head a bit more, and it was fine.

Had an El Rico Habano Corona Suprema. Fresh off the truck and still a damn fine smoke. Woodsy with a nice spice. Can't wait to try again after they have slept for awhile!

Last night I had a PSP2 and a Padron Serie 1926 #6 maddie. Both were great!
Two of my favs - damn near #1 & #2, in fact!

I just finished a Padilla Signature 1932 Toro. #3 ??

Planning on a PSP2 later, too. ;)

Steve

Working on a Bolivar Royal Corona at the moment, with three fingers of Patron Anejo, and relaxing on the deck! Good smoke, and good Tequilla.

Working on a Bolivar Royal Corona at the moment, with three fingers of Patron Anejo, and relaxing on the deck! Good smoke, and good Tequilla.

Sounds like a nice evening Bill, is there cause for celebration? Or do you always live the high life? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.