• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a DCM5 last night. I will have to revisit, as I seem to have had a dud. There was a channel in the filler, right next to the wrapper, that caused a horribly uneven burn for the entire cigar, which started out very bitter but quickly mellowed to just slightly bitter.

El Rey de la Los Habanos Toro with a hole in it. Like a shotgun hole! :D

A freebie from work. The girl at the register picked up on it as she cashed out a customer. No bugs - just a puncture.

Later, I plan on the PSP2 I never got to yesterday, dammit! I'm looking forward to that sucker. ;)

My first God of Fire... 2005 Don Carlos blend.

Its not hype gentlemen, they really are that damn good! :thumbs:

Yesterday, while enjoying the day at the beach... A PAM Pyramid!!! My first, and it was damn good!!!

Right now... Before heading down to the Seahawks game, a RyJ Cazadore!!! My first as well, and damn good too!!!

:thumbs:

Had my first ESG two nights ago...it was so so.

Last night I had a Davidoff Gran Cru#2 and a JFR torpedo. These did not suck! :D

Brandon

Enjoyed a great anejo 48 with a year on it. Great smoke to end a stressful day. Firm but produced aton of smoke.

I smoked an Anejo Shark. This one started out nice with a great burn, but the last 1.5" it was quite harsh.

Ken

I just tried a La Gloria that was has been in my humidor for a year.

La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurados Selectos De Lujos
Size: 7 1/4 x 54
Shape: Figurado
Wrapper: Natural

This was a lot better than the one I had a year ago (I bought two at the time.)

I enjoyed it... the smoke was rich, with a little hint of spice. I wish I had two more just like it.

-C&G

Had a LFD Cameroon cabinet (lonsdale size?) that was very, very good. Perhaps my favorite Litto stick.

Right now I'm smoking an H. Upmann Lonsdale from '00 that doesn't suck!

Monty #4 with a Stoli Martini for pre dinner.....Then my wife, uh, I mean "I" stabbed myself in the palm with sharp knife after dinner....So now, an Opus xXx with some Patron Anejo again, and som Rammstein for tunes.....

Had Maria Mancini toro, really nice smoke, for a Honduras.

And after it La Flor the Oliva Maduro... Man! Ive smoked it only once before... after 5 beers and as 3rd smoke and it was sooooo good. Yesterday it was my 2nd and during 2nd beer... Um... 1st 1/2 was really weird ??? Man, how alcohol can change your 'taste-perception'

Smoked two Famous Nic 3000 Grand Robusto's yesterday while playing a round of golf with Bond. :thumbs: I hate golf! :angry: but I like golf! :love:

Brandon

I smoked a 5 Vegas Gold Toro last night. Quite honestly it sucked. This is the second one I've tried and they do nothing for me. Taste like grass imo and are very 1 dimensional in that sense. But it was still nice to take a load off walking around this beautiful campus at night.

- Cory

Had my first ESG two nights ago...it was so so.....snip

I felt the very same Brandon. I had 2 and basically, to be honest, I'd much prefer an Edge. (Ducking rotten banannas and tomatoes here)

Trinidad Reyes. Great little smoke.

You ain't joking there pal. I had one of those a few weeks ago and didn't even know what it was before I lit it. Had to check back through my records and it moved to amongst the top 4 items on my shopping list for November in Cuba.

Yesterday I had a rough day at work, so I treated myself to an Ashton and after dinner, had an Edge Torp Maddie

While listening to the Royals almost get no-hit by the Twins, I enjoyed a Padilla Obsidian -- one of my favorite smokes!

Had the pleasure of having a HDM EL 2003 as always a pleasant experience!

Just finished an Ashton San Cristobal Classico that I bought from my B&M today. I normally try to let new cigars rest for at least a week, preferably a month or more, because the B&M keeps them wetter than I like, but I just couldn't hold back on this one. It was all right, but it was very obviously too fresh. It burned uneven enough that I had to dip my finger in my water a few times to slow down one side and I touched it up twice, but I attribute that to being too wet. It was VERY spicy, hot spice dominated the whole cigar. It was definitely full-bodied and pretty strong in the nicotine department - I have a fair nic buzz going, but not getting sick or anything. Construction was perfect, with a nice, easy draw and tons of white smoke. That smoke was harsh - it stung my eyes and burned when I inhaled more than a tiny bit of it (reminded me of fresh AF SG's in that regard). IMO it has potential, and I will be buying several of each size my B&M puts out to let rest and try again later. Hopefully with a few months, the moisture will even out, the spice will tone down a little, and some other flavors will come into the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.