• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siglo 2 with 3 years on her.Tasty mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I smoked a Ramon Allones 898 from '02 and watched 3:10 to Yuma, it was a good night.

Smoked a good AF Short Story while cleaning out the garage, trying to kill time before the game. After dinner I have a nice VSG 05' to warm me up for the SuperBowl festivities.

Helix Blue... Total garbage. Unlike the purple/maduro, this was just totally horrible. One of the worst cigars I've smoked. The Helix Purple at least was pretty decent, both the blues I had were plugged and tasted awful. The purple wasn't all that bad, though.

Not as good as what I had later on... Punch Champion. Mmm. :love:

H. Uppman Mag 46 and an Opus Super Beli during the game. Great smokes for a great Super Bowl!!!

Seth

Just finished a Bolivar Gold Medal with a cup of Duncan Donuts Hazelnut coffee.

The BGM was easily the best ISOM I've ever had. No other has ever been close. Every single quality about this cigar was perfect. It was the first ISOM I've ever smoked that lived up to the hype.

What a fabulous cigar it was.

The BGM was easily the best ISOM I've ever had. No other has ever been close. Every single quality about this cigar was perfect. It was the first ISOM I've ever smoked that lived up to the hype.

Assuming you're talking the recent release, my taste buds sent me a different message. I liked them but prefer the Boli PC. But I'm not a huge Boli fan, either. I had a RyJ Short Churchill today that I would much prefer. And the JL #2s from '07 were even better.

But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. That's all that matters. BTW, I saw them for $100 a box. Shipping NOT inclusive. PM me if you want the link.

I also had a Padilla Miami Robusto. mmmm

Steve

Assuming you're talking the recent release, my taste buds sent me a different message. I liked them but prefer the Boli PC. But I'm not a huge Boli fan, either. I had a RyJ Short Churchill today that I would much prefer. And the JL #2s from '07 were even better.

But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. That's all that matters. BTW, I saw them for $100 a box. Shipping NOT inclusive. PM me if you want the link.

I also had a Padilla Miami Robusto. mmmm

Steve

I did notice the ammonia on them about half way through and getting stronger towards the end, but for me it didn't take away enough to say it wasn't great. That's what has me even more excited about them, I know they'll only get much better with about 2-4 years on them.

Just finished a Padron Serie '26 #35 Maddie. This is the most consistent cigar that I smoke. Every single time I have one, EVERY TIME, it is great. I've never had any issue whatsoever with these cigars.

For a great morning cigar, I don't think this one can be beat.

Just finished a Padron Serie '26 #35 Maddie. This is the most consistent cigar that I smoke. Every single time I have one, EVERY TIME, it is great. I've never had any issue whatsoever with these cigars.

For a great morning cigar, I don't think this one can be beat.

Totally agree.

I didn't post on SB Sunday, but I smoked a Padron Millennium. A great cigar.
Yesterday a Padron Natural, pretty good on its' own merits.

Ken

The Hazelnut coffee is pretty good.

LFD Reserva Especial. Would be a very good morning cigar or in between really strong cigars at a HERF.

Smoked a great WOAM, for some reason this one tasted extremely good. I guess the right night, the right mood and the right cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.