• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculously warm temperatures tonight (55 in February!) allowed for a nice long walk with an Ashton VSG. Helped in forgetting a miserable day at work. :thumbs:

I just finished a Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid #3. I liked it...but not sure if it is worth the price tag.

Nubbed an Monte Edmundo after lunch and thinking about a HDM Epicure #1 after dinner :whistling:

Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra, Media Noche on lunch. Second one out of a box purchase. Not consistant, but when its on, its on. Very good cigar for the money with a cup of stout Rawanda coffee.

A few Coors Originals and a LFD Double Ligero "Cameroom" Lancero.

Both treated me very well.

RyJ Churchill from 04 with the Twin Cities crew. Very relaxing! And as always we had lotsa laugh and all around fun!

I smoked a Java by Drew Estates Super Toro Maduro....SO TASTY!!!!! :D

I just finished a n I.T. Super Fuerte with some age on it.Nice thick smoke,cheap and enjoyable.

I started a CAO Criollo. I couldn't finish it though. I was pretty disappointed in the construction.

Thursday: JdN Antano Consul - tasty, but stinky. :laugh:
Friday: Padron 3k maddie from 2004 - tasty and smooth; Tat HVI Angeles - spicy, and would have been quite good, were it not really friggin' tight. Finally loosened up about 2/3 of the way through.
Today: RyJ Churchill tubo (thanks Brandon!), about halfway through now, and it's really opening up. I'm remembering why I usually don't buy sticks that are over 6 inches or so - apart from not often having the time to spend on a 90-120 minute cigar, they seem to stay relatively mild for quite a while. The relative chill of my garage my be having an effect, as well, even with the space heater next to me. Now that this cigar is picking up, it's getting fairly good. I'll have to try the short Churchill sometime and see if it's more to my liking.

Gurkha Legend paired with hazelnut schnapps. Delicious all the way around.

A Perdomo Cabinet Series Gold Label Torpedo that has been sitting in my humi since 05. Not too bad, but nothing to write home about. My first Perdomo ever.

Smoking my last third of a CORO from 05 as I type this. :love:

I had a Ashton VSG Illusion. It was ok, was expecting more from all the hype I've heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.