• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAARGGH!

A too dry Tat Havana VI Churchill size.
A too moist AF SG Belicoso.

I hate the Illinois ban and smoke shops that have crappy humidification. I want a lounge that allows me to bring my own!!

The LFD Ligero torpedo shape was good though. :cool:

1 for 3 still sucks.

last night with the fine fellows from the nyc mini-herf i smoked a CAO Vision toro, a tatuje noble, and a cuabo that was nicely gifted to me yum yum yum

I had a LG Diez Small Batch #2 tonight. It was a lot milder than I expected. Not like the LFD Chisel which usually knocks me for a loop! Still a good smoke, especially the last 3rd.

Yesterday is was a Bolivar Royal Coronas (thanks Dave, Quad State Herf!) :thumbs: and right now, I'm smoking an Añejo 50.

Had an H. Upmann 1844 Vintage Cameroon Robusto 5x52, I really enjoyed it, smoked it down to the nub.

Wednesday - Tatuaje Regios and Anejo #46 - both :love:

Yesterday - Padilla Obsidian and WOAM - I have to thank tomthirtysix for posting the cbid deal on the Padillas. For that $, pretty decent smoke in my opinion. This was actually my first WOAM and all I can say is.... :love:

Khari and Art(mrrt) thanks again. You guys are :thumbs: !

DeVonn

AAARGGH!

A too dry Tat Havana VI Churchill size.
A too moist AF SG Belicoso.

I hate the Illinois ban and smoke shops that have crappy humidification. I want a lounge that allows me to bring my own!!

The LFD Ligero torpedo shape was good though. :cool:

1 for 3 still sucks.

That sucks, Brandon. Both of those are right up there with my favorites when they're humidified properly.

I smoked a RASS a couple days ago, and a BBF and DPG Blue Delicias last night. The RASS was the best of the three, the BBF was still a little bit closed, and the DPG was pretty fresh but still quite tasty.

I finally got a chance to smoke a AF Cuban Belicoso here in Moscow, Russia. I took it out yesterday so it would smoke fine today. Its been over a week since I had a cigar so it was a nice change. Considering the weather here, it smoked like a champ. As I walked back to campus, I fired it up and finished it on the inside of campus near my dorm side called Сектор "Ж." Which means Sector J. Like I said the campus is huge. But it was a decent morning and a great cigar. :thumbs:

Having a Boli Tubo No. 2 from early '06 with a fresh brewed cup of coffee this morning. This is one delicious cigar!

yesterday..... Johnny-O Lonnie. Good smoke but still too wet. I should've let it sit out for another few days to dry. These babies land soppin' wet!

Saturday afternoon, thought I would finally break out the Opus X Double Corona (unbanded) gifted to me by a friend from the Dominican.

Speechless!

Ciao

Yesterday on the way to a Cape Cod golf course I enjoyed a HDM Petit Robusto on the course on the course a couple of mid grade sticks nothing special.
This morning a Partagas Short with a Starbucks Americano, very nice :whistling:

Fine day at the Philly Smoke Shop, got time to relax and smoke a LFD maduro chisel... not me on my ass. One the car ride up I smoked a Vegas Robaina which is becoming more and more my favorite cigar.

Ummm.....I'm not sure what I smoked...I have to wait for Moki to tell me what I had, hehe.

A CAO Italia washed down with Highland Park 18yr.
I decided to give the Italia a try since I like the Brazilia.
It was a nice smoke got pretty sweet towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.