• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baccarat Churchill, a CAO Maduro and an Indian Tabac Tomahawk are all on my plate for today..

Just finishing up a Sosa piramid #2 maduro. Great smoke in the morning with some freshly roasted and brewed coffee.

I had a BGM the other day, it was fairly tight and as a result fairly closed flavor-wise. Also had a Hemingway Signature, which was very smooth and sweet. Smoked a VSG Sorceror yesterday that was quite good, nice and spicy and rich.

Today had a Romeo Y Julieta 1875 maduro in the 4 pack tins, didn't like it much, didn't have too much flavor but I did smoke it right out the box so I'll give em' some time before I try em again, also had about 5 mins worth a Quest-Rey #95 which was so awful, no flavor or anything, just really not even worth 3 bucks, the AF curly head is way better in terms of cheapos IMO.

Smoking a Kinky Friedman "Texas Jew Boy" right now.Seems to be alright.Nothing spectacular.

Currently smoking an Opus Perfection X. Drank 5 fingers of 4 Roses SB and finishing with a Guinness Stout for the last 1/3 of the smoke. All is delicious.

Lou

Smoked another WOAM today, seemed a little fresh. The maduro wrapper was the dominant flavor with slight hints of dark chocolate and very earthy.

yummy, a WOAM. I've only had one of those but certainly enjoyed the one I had. nice!

Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario robusto.....very underwhelmed for such an expensive cigar. I wish I had bought a few Padron '26's with that money. I guess anytime you smoke a cigar that has that kind of price associated with it, you expect absolute greatness.

Had some extra time this afternoon and figured I could get a couple cigars in :) I started with an Anejo 46 the stick felt a little stiff and it was not the normal pleasing Anejo I have had to this point. I followed this up with what I thought would be a great flavor change ...Bolivar petit corona 05. What a great little cigar. I am still learning to be patient, but I am starting to see why folks do stash away goodies like these.

Last night I had a Coronado by Litto Gomez and it was fantastic. I can't believe I haven't tried those before.

Just finished an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Corona Maduro. To me it was a superb smoke to cap the night off. Neighbor even complimented the aroma and wanted to know what it was. Thanks to merkinmullet for letting me try one.

Bolivar Royal Coronas Robusto, 4.8/50, Med/Full.

I may have gotten the "bad egg" out of the bunch, terrible draw, uneven burn, kept overheating/becoming bitter when I finally got some smoke out of it. Kept at a steady 65% for the last couple of weeks, but oh well. Might try another one, might not, lots of other cheaper cigars to enjoy. :)

I had a Oliva Serie V Lancero yesterday while it was still a little warm out in Moscow. Its kinda crazy smoking cigars in like 10 to 30'ish degree weather. But as I am feeling better, I'm able to enjoy the cigar. I may pull out a Opus or a Anejo later today. But not for sure. Many people stare at ya cuz you smoke a cigar its funny. Well, the fact that I have a beard doesnt help either. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.