• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a AVO 787 and a Padilla 1932 Perla. Not sure what today has in store yet.

A HDM Petit Robusto '06 with a cup of coffee this morning. A Boli Tubo No. 2 '05 right after lunch. A SLR Lonnie '03 later in the afternoon. I have no idea for after dinner, possibly something from the Fuente line. ;)

Kevin (5 O'ClockSomewhere):
Tatuaje VI Angeles
Illusione CG:4
VSG Torpedo
Opus RDC

Me:
GOF 2005 Churchill
VSG Sorcerer
Opus xXx

Needles to say, it's been a great day.

Liga no9
Tat West

good diversion from the tag sale blues...ahahahahah

art

Had a DPG Blue Toro while doing some work in the back yard. Nothing very special or appealing to me unfortunately. Not much going on flavor wise and there were burn problems throughout the entire thing. Just finished the day with a LFD Double Ligero "Cameroom" lancero. This was my first and definitely won't be the last. Smoked it slow and made it through with no major nic issues, although I have a nice buzz going right now. Took a few spoonfuls of some Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream for a little sugar afterward just to be on the safe side. :cool:

LFD Double Ligero "Cameroom" lancero. This was my first and definitely won't be the last.
They are special, huh? :D

Wyatt was kind enough to sell me a fiver and I just smoked the last one a few weeks ago. I liked it even more than the Small Batch.

Today I started with a Legends Pepin and I'm winding down now with a PLPC.

Steve

Yesterday while visiting a friend, I was gifted a Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada 01'. Great cigar to relax and watch the Phillies game. Smooth and creamy with lots of nutty and toast flavors.

Had a Padrón 6000 that was plugged so I didn't bother with it. I then moved onto a Padrón 1926 No. 2 and everything was right with the world again. Later I had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Petit Corona.

Nice day out, had me a Tat Reserva J21.

Always been one of my favorite smokes, but it had been a while since I last had one. I forget how strong they are, hehe.

Great smoke!

Padilla 1932 Signature late morning, just finished up a VR Famosos from '06. Very good smoke!

This has been a good weekend for smoking. Yesterday I had a Padron 1926 #6 natural in the afternoon followed by an Anejo 50 after dinner. Both were excellent. Right now I'm smoking a J. Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo No. 1 and it's a very nice smoke. This is the first one I've ever had and I can definitely see more in the future. :thumbs:

Just finished a VSG Robusto with 2 years on it. Simply amazing. Didn't have that freash VSG punch but was smooth and extremely complex. Haven't sized up what I will have later on.

Edited to add that I snuck in a Principe maduro. It went from perfect to tunneling to perfect.

Just finished a VSG Robusto with 2 years on it. Simply amazing. Didn't have that freash VSG punch but was smooth and extremely complex. Haven't sized up what I will have later on.

These are fastly becoming my new favorite smoke, I have a few from 05' and your right about the smoothness. Fresh or aged these puppies are good.

I smoke a NC LGC from an El Rico Habano 3 pack sampler.
It was what they classify as a Corona Gorda. 6 X 52.
It was marvelous. I keep trying them on occasion, because every once in a while I get one that it indeed sublime, and this one was hitting on all 8 cylinders. Rich, creamy, cool, and flawless burn and draw.
Just amazing.
The other two in the pack are a Serie R #5 Maduro (5-1/2 X 54), and a El Rico Habano Corona Supreme (6 X 50). If they turn out as good as the first one, I'm going to try a few more packs to see if this is consistent.

edited for spelling

Had a Cao Mx2 Belicoso yesterday, and today was an Oliva O Robusto & a Padron Delicias Maddy. Been a while since I've had a regular Padron, damn they are good for the money.

Just polished off a God of Fire by Carlito, 2005 Churchill.

Fabulous smoke....my first God of Fire and I have to say I was truly impressed by all qualities of this cigar. The price tag can be a bit hefty depending on how you score one, but man was it damned fine.

I paired it with 2 mugs of CP Regular Coffee and 4 little chocolate donuts. Both enhanced the flavor of the cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.