• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the DFW HERF I lit up some good ones.
1.Aurora Barrel Age (compliments of Mowee) Thanks a ton!
2.Don Fernandez/Leon Jimenez
3.Hemmingway Signature Maddie '02
4.A bowl of Boswell Christmas Cookie in the new pipe
5.Finished off with a Anejo #50 that I stacked to the band

A good night it was!
B

Last night I had a Rey de los Habanos Robusto while tending to the grill, and a Johnny O Lonsdale while watching some NBA Playoff action.

Last night I had a Rey de los Habanos Robusto while tending to the grill, and a Johnny O Lonsdale while watching some NBA Playoff action.

We must be on the same wavelength...
I had a Rey as well, Churchill I think.
Started great went a little south in the middle and ended well.

Two days ago a delicious Old Henry Lancero, thanks Steve!
And a not so delicious Padilla 1948 Beli.

-Rob

Going to my going away party this evening!

I filled my Herf-A-Dor with Bolivar Confradias, RASSs, Ramon Allones Reserve Maduros, and some yard-gars for those that don't smoke cigars. Gonna have a good time with some of my closest friends.

Good food, good drinks, and good smokes ON A BEAUTIFUL day I may add. Gonna be good times.

Andrew

Just finished a Pepin JJ and all i can say is that was one honey of a cigar, from foot to nub it burned evenly great construction and tasted fantastic. Hats off to Brickhouse, Pepin is going to make me a hoe too. :D

I'm home with a hurting back, so I figured I'd keep it a primo day.

Started the day with a Cabaiguan Robusto.

I just finished an Opus X Lancero with the aged from 2005 extra band. Nice Smoke, best aged Opus I've had in years. The wrapper was really showing off on this one; dark and full of flavor.

Smoked a VSG Sorcerer while watching my little one play on the playground, what more could you ask for!

Smoked a Tat Especiales last night. It was very tasty, but I am becoming fairly certain that I prefer the Tat reds to the Tat browns. This is fine, because the reds are cheaper. Of course, once I run out, I will have to decide whether to restock, considering the events that have taken place here in the past, but that's a decision for another day. Until then, they're some good cigars.

VR Unicos JUL 06 - starting to come around. ;)

swept off the deck, grabbed a peach tea, scratched the pups and enjoyed the HELL out of a '03 Monte C EL in the best spring day here yet... 60 degrees on the deck!!

Woohoo! Let the cigar smoking REALLY begin...

:cool:

Don Pepin JJ Belicoso...what a great smoke, this is the first JJ i have had and it really left an impression on me...the smoked billowed, the spicy flavors, the earthy flavors and the leather taste went so well together. I am going to have to pick some of these up for my humi

Avo LE '08. Not bad, but not great IMHO. I'll give it a few months to marinade and try it again.

Smoking a Quintero Brevas. Very tasty for the price, once it hits half way and I purged it, man what a surprise.. This is a great cheapo cigar, I cant wait to try one with some age to it. I highly recommend this for a cheap everyday smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.